Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Too bad they can't give it a proper ending. Oh well, it's still completed for me unlike other axed mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Was it really axed? That's complete BS if so. This deserved better. Sure, the Marom stuff was a weird curve ball, but that wasn't a roadblock or anything. No more unusual than any other generic RPG plot twist. I'm sad it got canned, but I'm more angry that the publisher called for the ending like that. It's always the better series with great potential that get culled.

My day's ruined now. This sucks.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was setting up for book series two, like so many other stories end up doing.

Like, next sequel is Goblin Is Too Strong or some variation. Or, maybe a different character is now very strong, Aki for instance.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayznar Chiaki is the Angel that was attached to Aki, the Hero. She gained an ego and is basically an alternate personality.

@Forikorder maybe the author intended this chapter to be a joke but it does have some really good stories that i would have love to read and also wished they gave a conclusion instead of ending it by saying they are back to their daily routine of fighting.
But sadly it seems we won't be getting that

Supporter
Am confused, who chased them out of the country if she can visit the current king, her uncle, just fine? The people of the country loved the old royalty, they seem to be on good terms with the new, so ????

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe that this is the end. It wasn't too bad, just wished we got them in full story arcs. Thank you scan team for all of your hard work!!!

Contributor
@CalamityCallout The Old King and his family had to bail, otherwise the country would rise up and murder the New King because they thought he usurped the throne, and then try to place the Old King back on it.

Fed-Kun's army
There is some confusing parts, like the killing of Granite's parents and now she is accepted at the castle like nothing, or some parts of the fight with Honwasabi. Also it says Chiaki disappeared and reappears in the last page and on the third to last. I bet on that this chapter is a joke on purpose and and the explanation that it exists because the series got axed is half on an excuse, like it looks like its saying on the third to last page.

Thanks anyways again for finishing the translation of this.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... is that all of it? The MangaUpdates page still has the "Completely Scanslated?" -field as "No".

I'm surprised that this actually got a good closure despite the limitations. Wasabi is now the sole lv100, surely Goblin is very strong.
Thanks for translating this series. I enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread