Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf Probably just a flower: Marom didn't turn people into flowers, she used relocation magic to swap their location with the flowers' location.

@ClueByFour The final chapter's scanlation was released today, MangaUpdates hasn't had time to update yet.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that it ended but I am glad that it had an ending. I am also really happy that the author also wrote what the actual ending was going to be so that we can see what happens, instead of just leaving it at that abrupt ending in the last chapter. Still, I enjoyed the manga and laughed at the jokes and enjoyed the characters so I am happy with this manga.

Thanks for translating this chapter and thanks to all the translators who translated this manga!

what

These last few chapters have just been so..... bad. And now it's over....
Seems like the author just really wanted to axe this one eh.

Dex-chan lover
So is this like a joke omake? Pretending to have finished, yet snapping the End text at the end for the next volume? What?

While I'm peeved that the manga has ended on this note at least we get the rest of the story so that's good.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I see so many informations in so few pages, lol. Props to the author for this idea, letting us know what was in preparation...and sad that it was axed. It still has been a fun ride 👏🏻

Dex-chan lover
It’s a shame the manga wasn’t able to match the full extent of the author’s intentions. I would have loved 5 more volumes, but what’s done is done. I’m glad I read it

Dex-chan lover
[Retired Heroes Side] Hero: The journey was cut too abruptly.
Hero: [ul]I mean, I'm glad I could return to my homeworld, but...[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
Sad it didn't go longer and properly explore all these final chapter things, but thanks for the journey all the same.

Double-page supporter
Eeeeeeeeeeeeh?
But why'd he decide to end it though?
If there was still more stuff he coulda and woulda wrote, why stop?

Fed-Kun's army
Axe man was brutal this time but the victim was at least able to leave a note....

Dex-chan lover
Disc 2 would've been at least 4 volumes.
Granite did have a good backstory afterall.

Dex-chan lover
wait what. what is this ending. that's so shotgun. wtf.
RNhVGth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread