Goblin Slayer

lmao and here I was going to delete my other goblin slayer bookmarks because you guys have a nicer UI
good thing i checked first
absolutely useless

This site had the balls to talk shit about other sites while being useless themselves.
Fucking shit talking pricks.

Fed-Kun's army
It was removed. Time to move to those illegal sites.
1868750_20170704084210.gif

Is the manga different from the novel?

Just ordered the novel today since the anime is quite entertaining

the novels are a joy to read. the mangas are a pretty neat interpretation of the novel. the anime is a watered down manga at 60 fps. if you really want the most out of it, the novel is the way.

MCM

Nice to see that these pesky Scanlation Hunters are still on the Web abusing their power ... no chapters in Spanish or English and French doesn't go beyond the fourth tome and in retail we don't even have the second tome out, welp keep being you, greedy Scan Hunters but don't complain afterwards about sales and whatnot. ?

Just started the 2nd volume of the Novel, seems as if the Anime will end within the plotline of 2-3 volumes of the novel.

It's a nice read, nothing out of the ordinary, but also not boring since the characters are not cheats and struggle to survive in the world they live in. It's basically a side-character novel where the cheats are those platinum and gold-ranked adventurers who're fighting the demons while we get to see normal life and struggle, mainly against Goblins.

Group Leader
It probably got licensed so I'm assuming that's why it got removed. Mangadex and (the old) batoto followed these rules but when the license expires they can usually be rehosted here. In short, legal issues

Aggregator gang
What happened to the english translations?? .............Nevermind, I dont care honestly, I can perfectly read in spanish and a little portuguese.

Aggregator gang
@Wolvenworks Yeah but that's for english, I only use it for work, not for my comfort, I still can't have it in my language...
Thanks for the shout out...

@RishabhDJain

They can’t release English chapers anymore , it’s been licensed.

Unless you want to help pay for hundreds of thousands of dollars of litigation costs involved with a copyright lawsuit just to lose said lawsuit.

You’d be better off learning a 2nd or 3rd language, it’ll help later in life and you’ll be able to read all the manga you want.

Thought if you really just want to read English manga regardless, there’s quite a few that “steals” people’s work and use it as their own.. especially if you “mangaka lot”

@MCM
What are you talking about? Read the note. No scanlations were removed, and no scanlations were disallowed here. People have only ripped and uploaded the official releases of the chapters. I.E. the people reading those pirated chapters will not be buying the official releases. These aren't video games. The only people who buy volumes after reading scanlations are people who want to read them early but still support the author. The English release for this series is the same day as it is for Japan. Those who would pay the publishers are not inconvenienced at all, i.e. the publishers wouldn't be losing any sales if they were to crack down this, which they clearly haven't done considering they're still up pretty much everywhere else. For a lesser known series, perhaps you could make the argument that someone might want to read the first few chapters for free before committing, or that those illegally reading it might inform others of its existence... But it was a pretty big meme by the end of the day that the first episode of the anime aired... So everyone and their mother knows about it, and everyone and their mother would know if they want to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread