Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 9

>more natural english
>literally 3rd page: "NANI??"

Goddammit, why did i even fall for this shit

"WTF?"
^ The polite an reserved Chino-chan would never say such a phrase ლ(ºДºლ)

@btnt Aside from the "nani" and "wtf" usages...

Page 1 Panel 2: "Let me hit you!" seems like a bit of an odd phrase for giving someone a good luck charm.

Page 4 Panel 2: There probably should be a comma or period after "It's breakfast time right now."

Page 4 Panel 7: Aside from the "Nah" not really fitting what I know of the mom, there should be a period or comma after the "obvious" depending n if you keep/replace the "nah" or not.

So, I've finally got Japanese raw for vol.7 and there seem to be so many mistakes in your translation. I'm not sure how accurate your Chinese raw is, but I think you should reconsider translating the series from Chinese raw to English. Besides from the ridiculous "More Natural English!" Watermark and generally awkward dialogues...

pg.1 - "Let me hit you!" => "I'll put magic spells on you!"
pg. 2 - "Nani?! How could that happen?" => "I'm sure that won't happen"
- "Whoops! She fell off!" => "I slipped off!"
- "Stop doing such unlucky things!" => "You can't unluckily slip off like that! "
- "Spirit exorcism or petitions, anything goes" => "Exorcism, prayers, leave anything to us!"
- "This seems like a very useful altar!" => "This altar seems to bring a good luck!"
-"The proceeds from incense stick sales will be used for Ama Usa and..." => "The donations to the altar will be used for the future of Ama Usa and..."
pg. 3 -"After all, you've been with them for a long time" => "After all, you've helped their studies a lot"
"If one is yet again, uneasy" => "Now that I'm alone again, I feel nervous"
" That's referring to me Tippy" => "Hey, Tippy..."
pg.4 - " I'm so glad the phone was able to connect" => "I'm glad that you picked up my call"
"That was clearly what you liked to say!" => "But Cocoa liked it!"
"Although when I was taking exam, you were quite cold" => "Although you were quite calm when I was taking the exam"
"Yeah" => "Eh~"
"But I had that awe of being older sister" => "You can't help the difference between our composure."
pg.5 - "But now that we're on this topic..." => "But that's what I'm worried about"
"I'm not sure if this is the right school for her" => "I'm not sure if it was right for her to choose the same school as me"
"Grit your teeth and ask with a resolute heart!" => "Build up courage to ask her!"
pg.6 - "Still can" => "You still can, huh?"
"Was it the location?" => "Because your heart was excited for that town, right?"
"I felt more emotion. More things to look forward than before" => "My heart is still and even much more excited than before"
"Immediate awkward silence?!" => "Such a cold reaction?!"
pg.7 - "Now that I think of it, I never had any plans to go to Rize's school in first place" => "I've never had the plan to go to rich lady school in the first place"
"Maya-san's and Megu-san's dream school is that one, and my dream school is this one" => "The school that makes Maya-san's and Megu-san's heart excited is that one, the school
that makes my heart excited is this one"
"Whoa, you have the exact same intentions I had!" => "You exactly have same reason as me for applying to our school!"
"After relief comes sleep" => "Now that I'm relieved, I feel sleepy"
"Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" => "Want to sleep together? Just kidding~"
pg. 8 - "I understand now. The more you travel, the more you enjoy your hometown" => "And you learn about other towns...Learn to like your hometown..."
"All you need to do is remember my words from before" => "You still remember what I said, huh?"
"It's only a matter of taking an exam" => "I only used it for a reference"
"Now regarding this trip, I'd like to..." => "Now let's talk about the destination for our trip..."
"WTF?! She's already asleep?!" =? "Geez! You're already sleeping!"
"There's no problem even if we are at different schools. What you taught me. Is not just Cocoa-san and you guys" => "The one who taught me that it's still fine even when we're in different
schools...is you, Cocoa-san."

Group Leader
批评也不至于这么批评啊,你所谓的「改变」大部分就是句法编辑,意义而无变……如果你觉得我没翻译好,就自己去做吧,真是的。我辛辛苦苦帮你们翻译一点也不谢,操你妈一万代。@HungryIm

@btnt I'm not a Chinese, so I've used Google Translate to interpret what you said. I'm terribly sorry if Google translated your comment incorrectly, but as far as I understand, I don't think "Fuck your mother for ten generations" is a nice thing to say to someone who is actually trying to advise you on making better scanalation.

Group Leader
你这么笨还能活到十代吗,自然选择??
笑話嘟芣慬,誰還噉肏沵媽,滭獍沵妑肏沵媽泩沵樭洇哪里洧孒措誤

^^叫谷歌翻译此

@btnt I can't even understand Google at this point, but it's something about calling me stupid and asking who my aunt is, so I'll conclude that you have no intention to take my advice and improve your translation. Although you suggested "If you don't like it, do it yourself", I unfortunately do not have enough time at the moment. I really hope you either try to improve your translation or another scanlation group with better understanding can pick the series up.

Group Leader
aunt lmao人工智能还没进步

there's another one. they do from japanese. you wait for them then. 我辞职!

Users who are viewing this thread