Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

Woah an update though it kinda jumped some chapters but im glad there's an update.

@viliml Thanks Bud, well i also hope that another group will pick this up. For now all we can do is to wait and hope.

Im thankful for picking up this series,
I'm very thankful but still wonder if there is a reason for your rush releases? (Im thankful for the release regardless)

@yoyoyo5678 Translator here.
I'm not sure what you mean by "rush" releases.
Are you saying that the quality is bad? If so, please give more specific criticism.
You can't just throw more time at a problem and magically have it be solved.

@viliml

I didn't mean it this way, I meant the frequency of the releases - most of the times, when I saw teams release one chapter after another it was just before they would decide to drop the series - which caused me worry

@yoyoyo5678 There's no need to worry.
I just thought that catching up to the raws with daily releases starting after the end of the anime S3 would be a fun project, and that the daily activity could maybe entice some anime-onlies to read the manga too.
It's been quite exhausting doing a chapter every day, but I don't regret it. Only a bit left until we catch up!

Fed-Kun's army
Emergency! The yuri port has got bottleneck due to so many ships come! Please follow evacuating standard and leave this place immediately!

Thank you for picking this up! It’s one of my favorite series and I’m really glad to see it back in action.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the fact that even Rize has graduated but Koi-sensei still decided to keep her around as protagonist. That's the precious thing that none of KR manga could ever have.

I have a question:
Are the missing chapters 0,11,12 and 13 at Volume 3 will be added??

Users who are viewing this thread