God Doesn't Play Dice

To those who are confused by the description, African means Bad Luck and European means Good Luck in Chinese slang.

just checked the raws, it looks a weird and goofy, im always down for more new GBs but this one doesnt look to have much focus on it. Seems very fantasy focused, also looked more like a Virtual reality or a game.

It seems like i just lost my braincell after i read the description and the manga, but hey thanks for the great translations.

Group Leader
ngl the description just makes me want to read it more, thanks for the translation lmao

Dex-chan lover
Purebred African slashed a European? wtf does that even mean, the mc is white how is he a "purebred African"???

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I have to save this Description for posterity, in case it ever gets changed:

"Group number 616785698, regular live broadcast of drawing and drawing benefits In the era of krypton gold drawing cards and integrating into life, how did Xiaohui, a purebred African, who was extremely lucky, slashed Europeans with his strength and escaped from entering Europe? Wait, instead of successfully smuggling, what is waiting for him is ♂change♀?"

Dex-chan lover
looks interesting, if a bit weird

after reading ahead, it doesn't look like there's any actuall swapping, it's just virtual, which sucks, I was kinda hoping the game had an affect on reality

Group Leader
@1234muse correct, I'm not sure why so many people have rated this one star though. The story is actually pretty good. :( Maybe it was because of the old shady description that made no sense

Dex-chan lover
@wakameep ah well, beggars can't be choosers right? it looks pretty interesting anyway

I was watching the furious yama, and I noticed it got a huge amount of hate, just for being chinese, and people saying that chinese sounds terrible, so part of it may be that this is a bit different from what people are used to

Users who are viewing this thread