God-level Fisherman

Group Leader
Can you please fix ch36 the pages are doubled translated and none translated

this is by far one of the worst things ive layed my eyes on in the whole 19 years ive been alive.

how does he go from completely broke to having 2 million dollars in his account from selling about 105 abalone?

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the 5.2x rating (Bayesian 6.6x) at the time of this post, the author is a master fisherman himself, having successful baited so many unsuspecting people in reading this.

The quality of this is hella shitty, the PR is pretty bad, the CL doesn't clean out all the Chinese text, the translator looks like this is 50% google translate and 50% actual Chinese. (I'm a Pr for TwilightScans under the name Moron if you want to message me bout this comment)

Lol cringe. The loser mc calls himself a yod fishermen while i merely flick a stick with strings can easily catch a great white shark

this title literally just reminds me of playing minecraft with my friends. I got all my friends into fishing in minecraft (8 people)

@lordking Your right it's a total coincidence that every chinese manhua anyone's ever read is a complete dumpster fire, but im sure theres one out there. just one.

Double-page supporter
I came here to take a dump on this series. But karma and the rest of the world seems to have beaten me to it.

As someone who dumpster dived the raws for this manhua , I can confidently say this is actually one of the worst I've ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes on. Art is actually literal garbage. Story and characters are all the most fucking basic and overdone cliche ever. Characters all unlikable and cliched. This is literally beyond parody bad. At this point Id say the translation team should've just gone wild and and filled the text boxeswith absolutely random shit and it would've been more enjoyable then reading this steaming pile of mess.

Users who are viewing this thread