God of Blackfield

For a guy who is meant to be this legendary soldier he sure makes a lot of dumb decisions which would have caused his death on the battlefield.

I was just wondering recently if there are some manga about modern warfare. There aren't that many right?

Lol anyone else notice that the gun on the cover has a p90’s top rail with the integrated red dot slapped onto the rifle? Hilarious looking franken-gun.

Aggregator gang
I feel like only 1 of 2 things can happen, we get a time skip after some real shit goes down or the entire story is just going to be a "school arc."

T H E Y C A L L H I M G . O . B
871.jpg

I thought only regular french officers can be officers in the french foreign legion. how would a korean much less a foreign legionary become a "captain/O-3"?.....

Fed-Kun's army
Good art and fight sequences, horrible story filled with loop holes and frustrations. Don't read this if you have the ability to get frustrated at stupid MCs and sidecharacters that hold him down.

Dex-chan lover
This manga perfectly discribe constant fear, i mean...shit, don't know if it concidence or forced plot but the thing with school, home, and work is just nothing but violence, shit dude, highschool kids laughing at his classmate being bullied, and the vivid vision of a woman being whore is too damn bright. I was hoping to read something like war, brotherhood, batallion and whatnot.
Fuck this shit ain't meant for me.

Just another of "getting revenge on bullies" story, but with actually good art. Oh, and there is some military plot added on. Better than 90% of its genre, yet still bad.

Getting revenge on bullies ?? tf you get that from, it aint abou that. thats like a sidestory

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know if the translators read these comments but A/S stands for "After Service" so they were discussing not only a monopoly on selling cars but also a monopoly on the after sales services like maintenance/spare parts etc. That's why Kang's father was delighted at first, he might not get monopoly on selling cars but he would at least get money for all repair services of the car in South Korea, until Sharlaan pulls the carpet out from underneath him by stating he has a monopoly on after Sales service ONLY on cars he sold. Not cars sold by the big corporation.

Aggregator gang
@carero12 It isn't actually one of those stories, I thought the same thing as well until I read the more recent chapters not yet uploaded to mangadex. I think most of the high school stuff is going to get sidelined. Either the school related stuff basically exists as padding or to equalize the pacing of the story or it's going to be one of those things where the author set up some stuff but then chucks it out the window and just has it left hanging as the plot veers off away from the high school setting. Now assuming the author isn't making it up as he goes along then suffice to say,
I'd make a wager that most of the story is still going to take place in Korea and the responsible parties involved related to the betrayal incident in the Black Lands is going to make its way to Korea instead of the MC & PE teacher traveling to France or Africa themselves. I'm making this observation due to how the author is setting up some of the side characters at school as well as the important role that the Korean mafia seems like they might play in the story.

@Skine Bullies, they bully, but also just do bad things and deserve a beating. First ten chapters - school bullies - beat the shit out of them few times. Gangsters - beat the shit out of them too. The kid and mother - beat their ego out of them by showing his amazing language skills. And then there is setup for the guy that betrayed his squad.
If the main plot isn't about getting revenge and showing mc is better than anyone else then about what it is?
I think you are right @Hobnobs , with so many setups with side-characters it is more than possible that the story will still take place in Korea. I only hope that its not gonna turn into this "mc is too op so lets take hostages" kind of stories. Till now it somehow strayed away from this path, and hope it's gonna stay this way.

Users who are viewing this thread