God of Blackfield

Everyone here
Don't realize Europe as a whole has a more pronounced racist populace to the point that "bigotry" in any shape is outlawed for a fucking reason.
Ever seen how there are news of german citizens in a soccer field actually making signs to display racial slurs? Yeah, maybe if you are offended by those kinds of views or the MCs comments on those type of things from perspective, the author is specially talking about you, get out of the closet.
The MC is a French merc who had to kill, sell or explode people as a business.
That means he don't give a fuck about some young girls who are sheltered as all hell because they are afraid to put out even if he himself is a minor cuz he is actually a grown ass man with working brain cells and also has to live with difficulties that make life as a student to small, in fact, the protagonist has an actual ambition and motivations to not go through wanton desires.

You guys are a joke. Can't even comprehend what the MC is going through. Like what is your mindset when reading this, Huh? Another isekai addicted dumba** or someone who actually has more than 2 braincells to talk about how good a manwha is.

Get that religious stuff outta here. Make a forum for god's sake.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a reason Reaperscans are not uploading here? I see the manga is upto ch 41.

Damn thought op was gonna get French Coochie, a Shame. Also can you mongoloids cool it in the comments nobody cares about how the manhwa offended you, please shut the fuck up.

He was supposed to be an adult, an officer. but he doesn't know how to socialize, act and think about his situation better ??????
Korean author have been known to have lack knowledge about other area than their own country but this guy is super lacking common sense.
ffs hes an officer of modern military not some militia from 19th century.

never thought i would say this but he's ''TOO MUCH'' of an alpha. he's always serious atleast lay low and enjoy your new life hence sometimes it gets boring to read

I get the whole special forces member transmigrating into the body of a teenager can royally fuck your mental state up, not to mention being betrayed by your closest men and not knowing how to fully conduct yourself in a civilian environment when you've been living the military life for years (alot of past men & women I know who used to serve absolutely struggled in their first few weeks - sometimes months - of transitioning their life back to a civilian); but J. H. Christ, he's such a dickhead.

The dude constantly interrupts whoever he's speaking to if he doesn't like the topic (which doesn't make sense considering he was the leader of his Special Ops group (PMC if I can remember), meaning he needs some form of professional decorum when dealing with potential partners), is so... edgy. Like he comes straight out of a D-Tier Fanfiction rather than what his background actually portrays. That and he's just a prick in general. It's getting harder not to drop this, fml.

Double-page supporter
Why does everything need to be about highschool???????????? Can't we for one fucking time have a realistic gritty military action webcomic????

Dex-chan lover
@SirTropical I was gonna write something about this, but I think you really nailed it. I'm dropping this already because I just can't stand this MC attitude anymore. The guy says he was 29 yo but it feels like he was a 70yo grumpy old man, holy shit. The guy only complains all the time and treat everyone (aside from his parents) like shit.

Aggregator gang
main character very annoying lot of the times..
first of all I don't understand why those thug group (which got more power due to MC crushing opposition group)
helps him but he keeps showing attitude..
and his justification was this is what we were fighting against is the past...we need to draw a line..
Why did you even use them?..then showing attitude
i see praising comments of people in the relevant chapters have no issue with his attitude...its cool cause he is being bad-ass mofo
even the way he behaves with the make-up girl in his school....... -_-
well apart from my issue with the MC's attitude this is a somewhat decent
score (6/10)..highest (7/10) as of 43 chapters (being generous)

i posted this on the ''Reaper Scan'' site but comment got removed...maybe what I wrote is SPOILER?
I wasn't aware talking about a character's attitude is spoiler'ish..whatever

This is good but I want his character to go through more character development. I hope he grows into a more social and softer person.

Also I’m rooting for snow white to win his heart.

I'm gonna tell those who are looking at the comment sections for reviews of whether this is a great one or not. I'll simply tell you this;

I sometimes found the MC to be annoying due to how he treats other people, aside his parents(as others say). But overall, for me God of Blackfield deserves a solid 9/10. I really enjoyed reading this, whether it's the fighting scenes, drama scenes and some comedy filler scenes. The story progression is good enough for me as well as the characters growth.

This is of course, is only my opinion. Whether you'll want to drop it before you even read a chapter or you became more interested and decided to give this manhwa a shot, it's all your choice. I hope this comment helped you.

Aggregator gang
This series has a Romance tag on, but before I try to start reading it I need to ask if there’s any actual Romance in this series at all or will be in the future? So if someone could tell me, spoiler or not that’ll be awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread