God of Blackfield

....sunni supporters? Wth??? Do they even know what sunni means and "supporters"...???
You can talk about those bad people but sunnies have nothing to do with it and you're bringing a bunch of innocent people into feeling like they did something wrong even though they didn't, quite the opposite actually they're really nice people, anyway, that's a no go from me I guess I wouldn't mind reading to see if at least it's good enough to have this kind of taking but just the lack of research is so cringe worthy, ugh, pathetic and disgusting.

@MinGenius Well, there are a lot of stories where the Christianity and people from the church are depicted as the bad guys and that the religious body is seen as corrupt and injustice. It is just a fiction, so similar names in the story should indicate nothing irl. But I guess it is quite insensitive and ignorant for the author to use some of the terms, especially when Islamophobia is rampant and the term used is so similar irl but very misleading in meaning.

Only 11 chapters in right now, but I am enjoying this. Was expecting to drop it after 2-3 chapters, but its better than I thought.

Double-page supporter
That has to be the worst description I've ever read in my entire life

Is it just me, or does that girl that Smithen was about to rape in ch.21 or 22 look like katara?

really only thing is the art and some good fight scenes but those are also pretty similar.

and am i the only one who cannot read the title correctly ever? i can only see god of BATTLEFIELD for chrisake, what is blackfield anyways? who cares about a god of that podunk town?

Aggregator gang
@Moth Islamophobia is a term created by fascists, used by cowards, and believed by morons. Christopher Hitchens said it best himself a decade ago.

This is urgent business ladies and gentlemen I beseech you. Resist it while you still can and before the right to complain is taken away from you which will be the next thing. You will be told you can't complain because you are islamophobic. The term is already being introduced into the culture as if it was an accusation of race hatred for example or bigotry whereas it is certainly only the objection to the preachings of a very extreme and absolutist religion. Watch out for these symptoms, they are not just symptoms of surrender, very often ecumenically offered to you by men of god in other robes, Christian and Jewish and smarmy ecumenical; these are the ones who hold open the gates for the barbarians, the barbarians never take a city till someone holds the gates open for them. And it's your own preachers who will do it for you and your own multicultural authorities who will do it for you. Resist it while you still can and if you wonder what will happen if you don't. Look and see how a cricket team in Middlesex in England had to change its name by force last week because it was called and had been for years the Middlesex Crusaders. Look and see our stories about little pigs can't be taught to children in English schools anymore, lest offense be taken by the religion of peace.
- Christopher Hitchens

Welp, time to taste this poison ... let see if i could bear with it.

@Mingenius :
".... you're bringing a bunch of innocent people into feeling like they did something wrong even though they didn't"

Then you shouldn't feel any guilt at all.
This kind of twisting information and mind f-kery will always be exist, waged for whatever reason unknown to common people like us, even if we're already 6 feet under the dirt for centuries.

Just my 2cent .... or rant .... you decide

J'ai toujours pas comprit si Kang Chan est toujours dans la Légion Étrangère lors de sa mission en Afrique ou s'il est mercenaire. Bonne histoire intrigante :)

Maybe excessive fight scenes are not really my cup of tea. I like it at first. But after around 20 and up, I'm getting bored....
Also, the mc become more and more unlikeable as the story goes. At least for me. Eventho I love him at first sight. The most annoying thing about him, probably the way he always shut people up(?) by cutting their words, hanging up in the middle of convo, etc. Tbh, I like edgy chara but rather than edgy, he is simply rude. I fcking hate it when people cut my words and for god's sake it's not hard to let someone finish even just one sentence and fcking listen to it or at least pretend!!!
He only bring himself unnecessary enemy.

@hobnobs
Terms hardly matter. There is literally no way you can argue for the discrimination of a group of people due to their religion. That being said, extremists of every belief and religion are all pretty terrible. Whereas I do believe that the “liberal culture” (for a lack of better word) is too concerned about minor things and the many changes it seeks are questionable, Islamphobia, by which I mean prejudice against Muslims as a whole, is pretty prevalent due to their ties to terror groups. The summary is honestly pretty ignorant and I’m unsure whether it was because of translation or the author himself. Just my two cents regarding the issue

Contributor
@EDLJ

No, he doesn't, he already solve his main problem and still nothing.
Even if he becomes a Wuxia character and kills every single person in the world, I don't see him doing nothing, I wonder if he is afraid of pussies 🤔
Anyway I already dropped this shit.

Cya :D

Edit: Grammar

Users who are viewing this thread