God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 20.3 - Lin Hai's Fury (3)

Dex-chan lover
Nice, they can start their own clan now :D Liu Fei can be the waifu that starts it ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, one of them wanted to work together? He sure didn't open his mouth if so...

They're pretty similar to the Yun Hai sect (or w/e it's called) in how they're all pointlessly vicious towards each other when they technically should be working together.

theyre all idiots... Its like none of them understood attacking the son of the head was a bad idea...

Double-page supporter
What worse they assume this is then end of this, pretty sure the Lin family, maybe the town gonna be destroyed after Mc's strong enough

7th elder attacked the mc infront of an entire crowd of people and gets killed in return. "This guy killed the 7th for no reason" wow. Just wow.

Now I understand why they called the semi-finals the final round in a previous chapter... It's because the author magically knew that they would be interrupted before the actual final round started

I don't know if the guy who translate this manhua can read me, but I have to say that you do such a great job. You take the time to explain some relevant details, I'm too bad when keeping the characters's names but is easy with this manhua thanks to the great man who is translating this. ❤️

Aggregator gang
Fight = Lin Feng VS Lin Hong;
Result = Lin Feng Wins;
Lin Qian & Seventh Elder = Attacks Lin Feng;
Lin Hai = Retaliates for his son;
Everyone = Lin Hai is in the wrong.

Excuse me, what the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread