God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 77.3 - Seeking Vengeance(3)

The young master got his fam involved, but I want to see the headmaster's solution....
Great work folks thanks and @arcky Allen Allen is a king

Double-page supporter
I mean, is it actually hard to be better than PMG in terms of story? There's not much depth to be had here. Main character walks around, is threatened by obvious villain character. Main character (or someone associated with MC) kills the the obnoxious obvious villain character. Villains relative or teacher flies into a rage and vows revenge. The teacher/relative gets killed and next obviously evil person shows up to cause trouble. It's not like we are worried about character development here. We are just waiting for the next time someone mouths off and eventually gets themselves killed.

@degenerateafro Not really that hard, PMG is a walking cliche. Though there are surprising twists, Lin Boi is mostly just your average Gary Stu character, portrayed to be the strongest guy at his level, possessing infallible logic and sheer dumb luck. But that also doesn't stop people enjoying the beatdowns he dishes out to other people.

The thing is, when people reach higher cultivation levels, they are supposed to possess wisdom that is equal to their power, but with PMG, there are almost no differences between strong Xuan Cultivators (Lin Boi's current Cultivation Realm) to Tian Cultivators (Next Realm) to Zun Cultivators (Realm higher than Zun) and Huang (Highest Cultivation level in the continent), since any spoiled young master that Lin Boi argues against or somehow offended becomes nothing more than another notch on Lin Feng's belt of people who he dominates over. I'm also afraid that the said can also be true to the MCs of the Authors next books, Ancient Godly Monarch and Legend of Ye Futian.

Moving on, Lin Boi in this arc is well composed because he strongly believes that there is a reason why the Vice Principal is helping him, and with Meng Qing here to "protect" him he doesn't actually have anything to fear, plus his anger is justified, so the readers would root for him irregardless.

Double-page supporter
Really? Deadest translator alive? Wow now that is definitely an awesome knowledge of the English language... You do know what deadest means right Arcky? I assume you wanted to say deadliest, but instead you up and killed Allen then let him to rot for several days/months thus making him the deadest person, dunno though how he can be alive after that, maybe he's a zombie or something...

Double-page supporter
@Marco1995 Yeah it's Against the Gods and I too highly recommend the novel version on WuxiaWorld, it's still ongoing too in China and the translation is basically up to date.

@Vengeance22 allen himself chose "deadest translator alive" as nickname, fully knowing that there is no increase to the word "dead"

he is constantly getting protected by other people , i am fine with that i guess , it would be worse if he was one of those god like MCs than dont have anybody than can oppose them.

Users who are viewing this thread