God of Martial Arts

Does it really count as the 'Silent' Death Sword Art if you scream out the attack names?

I'm done with this crap story. Rinse and repeat the same arc every single time. It's so repetitive that I can't even remember why this dude is doing anything he's doing. We get one kernel of plot development, and then 35 paint-by-number arcs where some cocky prick acts haughty and gets owned by our main cocky prick who acts haughty, too. Worse is that it doesn't even remember that it's an isekai. What was the purpose of making it an isekai if it doesn't even matter?

Dropped.

Aggregator gang
how come his academy doesn't do anything about MC killing his fellow students one after another, lol...

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03
I think it'd be pretty funny as a one-shot story, to feature an MC who constantly tries to get into fights "in order to gain actual life-and-death experiences", but all people want to do is sit down in their cave and meditate.
No rowdy nobles busting through the windows looking for a fight, no bandits hitting up on women in broad daylight, no family members who try to assassinate him in every given turn -- just sit down and "study".

i already forgot what is this about... all i can see every 2 chapter some arogant character is killed by mc then 1 chapter between them is skip like mc cultivating ... 90% ppls in that world is arrogant

Better read here . This manhwa is like a dead manga here in Mangadex. Read it here and support the TL>
[Mod Edit: Aggregator link removed.]

Is Luxy sick again!? I hope not. It’s been ten days since last post and posts are usually every three days. There should have been three sub-chapter updates in that time. I hope everything is okay. If you’re sick, Luxy, I hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself.

Double-page supporter
I'll never understand why I like this manhua, its super trashy as hell but it just does it for me.😆

This is a manga with every chapter divided into 3 parts. The first part the MC is called trash by a random non important character with a different hair color. The second part, the MC will look him inside of his eye balls and say "yeah?!?". Last part, MC will kill that random guy.
Occasionally, a new hot chic will show up, but Lin boy is a pure eunuch. So, he doesn't care.
Finally, once every 10 parts, Frozen will save his ass.
This is a trash manga. I just can't stop reading such eternal loop of a lack of content.

is luxy a rebranded trash scans?
i was part of the discord back in the day like 16 months ago i guess
but trash scans seems to have disappeared and luxy scans took over

93 chapter covers around 185 novel chapter.

So we have 2,500 chapters for Peerless Martial God 1 and 1,500 for Peerless Martial God 2 (NOVEL), so it will be around 1900chapters to finish that manhua? around 15-20 years ? 😂

so bad translations lately wth is going on ? it is like reading one sentence each page

Users who are viewing this thread