God of Martial Arts

kinda hope he spares this guy and he becomes his underling, would be something different. hopeful but doubtful.

cliffhanger...... is there any raw manga where you can read it without sign up?? the raw here need to sign up first to read

Double-page supporter
@sukets lol ratings are opinions not facts, also history tells us that garbage sells well or are you new to manga/anime?😁

Can someone explan chapter 83?
Lin feng buy the slave 5.501 middle great spirit stone
His scarlet lion's was sold 15.000 middle great spirit stone
Then after deduction the slave, lin feng get 10.000 middle great spirit stone

Is the auction seek for Bankruptcy?

lol, same hair, clothes, and body structure, yet can't even be recognize. I seriously don't get what is up with 'comic' logic sometimes.

Obviously, it's because the mask changes someone's Face.

*ba-dum-tsh*

but yeah, no, it is kinda ridiculous that just happened.

@Wireath Some people in the tournaments and fighting zone were able to recognise him with the mask, but it's said to be difficult to do so, as the mask seems to alter the face as well. In the manga author is drawing it same shape to not confuse us readers.

@atifaslam7 I didn't mention face at all; you don't use just the face to recognize someone, though the face is usually the most prominent. As I mentioned before, all he seemed to have done was take the mask off, so unless the mask obscures more then just the face, the stalker could have recognized him through: 1. Height, 2. Clothes/Equipment, 3. Build(aka body structure), 4. Cultivation, etc

Though, I guess the guy could just be that dumb, cuz he didn't even tail them properly, with how he followed them in basically plain sight, not bothering to hide. -- He didn't even suspect someone standing in the middle of the walk way. If the person was a customer, they'd be sitting or moving about.

Lol just lifting the mask revealed his identity. This is Clark Kent levels of bad lol

whats up with mahua's having a conflict after a conflict while being in a conflict? its not like i don't like it , it just feels like some chill time would be nice

Fed-Kun's army
@valdassss I was about to say the same thing. I like how this is going, I love his attitude towards things and the writer puts in things that you usually want your MC to say even if its sort of broken... However, it's like the dude takes 2 steps outside.. kills someone, back ups and bumps into a giant that wants his life, kills that guy, goes to the bathroom and someone thinks he is pissing to loud, then wants his life. I mean I understand its a cultivation/martial arts manga, but come on.

Users who are viewing this thread