God of Martial Arts

@scarlet_breaking while it is true that it is isekai its such a non-factor, like after the first chapter its never mentioned again, so it isn't really relevant to the story. I feel tags should be added only if its important to the story like if a manga has only 1 chapter of drama it doesn't need a drama tag for example.

@garnzlok Mmmmmmm he mentions it constantly through the story that thanks to his last life he knows this or that random tid bit. While it seems to not be mentioned as much as other Isekai titles i think it's still important. I'm sure it will be brought up in the future as well.

With how much people call each other trash you would expect there to be trash cans everywhere for the inevitable dunking.

the people in this world are all nuts and pretty dumb the hell if i were in this world and reached god level one day i think i would just kill 90 percent of the people in this world

I may or may not have screamed: YEA! TAKE THAT!
Which would be silly of me to scream, but I will comment:
YEA! TAKE THAT!
@chp 63.3
... I will confess that it happened again. I screamed: "Take that, bitch".
and then I laughed. A lot.
@chp 65<
I am actually amazed... Not many manhuas tone down their pace to a rhythm that is actually nice to follow. This had a start that was high on cocaine, stuff happened fast and often. But now, it is taking its time, not as slow to be borderline boring, but the pacing feels better. Still, OP MC with mysterious power, as it is tradition(south park reference), so it isn't for everyone to enjoy.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ummm.. Reading the chapter titles, Meng Qing isn't here yet right?
I want to see her so bad

Group Leader
Spent an entire day reading this, was definitely worth it.

Pretty decent manhua but the pacing in the beginning was a bit quick and confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread