God of Martial Arts

Group Leader
What chapter has the manhua covered until now.

Planning on reading the novel version cause the anticipation is killing me. Thanks.

Welp rip translator, already chapter 70.3 out and no signs of the translator, hope a good team, or allen picks up this mannhua

TBH MY OPINION ON THIS. The novel is meh but enjoyable because usually, it's just a bunch of texts and arrogant young masters. BUT! Listen here novel readers, this shit is different in manhwa form.

Fast pacing, good storyline, and above all else! NO ABUNDANCE OF YOUNG MASTERS.

Damn... those Dialogues are so old now... It's kinda annoying to see him say that. He's gonna be beaten sooner or later anyway but they all have to act tough! What a showoff...!

Dex-chan lover
Wuxia #837278 with no redeemable traits. Just another horrible chinese comic

Double-page supporter
pretty sure sword fusion is that Cliché "become one with the sword" thing

@That_one_hentai it is the music from ch 3 end credits i think the puppets are from some other story this is just the link so people can listen to the music if they want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMi1WHKjR7o

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

started reading web novel 3 days ago already at 760-ish
I decided that from now on Lin Fengs
ice Zun cultivator name = Ssanta Claus :p

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

Only read this if you like wuxia where literally everyone is a sociopath ready to kill at the smallest provocation. Every chapter is the same story. Childish insults using the word "trash", followed by mostly one sided fights that end in violent death. Only overwhelming strength is respected. Even inside a single martial arts sect everything is decided by insulting and then killing each other. No honor, no rules, just humiliation and death.

I have no idea how this is rated so high. It is basically unreadable without reading the novel first. If people are rating this based on the novel I don't think people understand what we are rating.

Fed-Kun's army
Well.. binged read from 1 to 75.3 in 48 hours 🤣

Edit:
I've never read the novel. It really did started out really trashy with all the trash talking.. but it gets better after his first "major incident" (wouldn't want to spoil anyone). He changed and the story is good now.

Users who are viewing this thread