God of the City

So many lazy dimwits complaining about the translation. It's clearly not his native language, and yet he's taking time out of his life to try it.

thanks for the work, Tsikot. It's completely readable if you have proper reading comprehension.

Group Leader
guys how was my translation.
if their needs any changes plz comment it i will change it in the future projects :)

Thank you for translating. Grammar can use some work but overall it is readable. Much appreciated.

Translation isn't perfect, but better than some I've seen. Have to wonder what this "Fairy" and "Too heavy" stuff means, though. Is it meant to be something like "Spirit" and "Too dense"?

@Foreverhound
fairy is probably immortal and too heavy would probably vary depending on context I think. If your talkin' bout chapter 10 I think it should say" this piece of immortal device/tool cut(passed? ....unsure) immortal(s), the shaqi(baleful/evil qi/aura) is extemely heavy."

Group Leader
guys the latest chapter will not e that much prefect because,I have to go to a function so pllz forgive me if this chapter doesn't reach your demand

Group Leader
guyz i am currently in need of some money if you could plz transfer
here is my paypal id dinkan8344@gmail.com

Group Leader
guyz.I have now started a patreon account.If you guys could become a patrons it would be a lot for me.
patreon=dinkan666

Users who are viewing this thread