Goddess Creation System

She asked for Chess books, ends up with Go books. That little guy isn't exactly fair.

Group Leader
this series will be worth it if she makes a toy out of both of them! (hope she does)
otherwise it would just be a waste~

seeing her get annoyed is making the wait worthwhile though hahaha

Contributor
WHY would you remove freckles!!!
GAAAh!!

Its like saying, "I want dark bags under my eyes"!

This manga is so funny! I adore how the heroine is doing everything to manipulate them just to survive. It's the best way to build an harem that I ever saw. lol

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 25 is screwed up

@Chrisis Because freckles were still not considered a lady's charm back in the early ages

Group Leader
If anyone wants to read more, the Timelessleaf scanlation group has up to chapter 99 on their website.

@reika thanks for the site looking into it similar to other TLer they strict about other site providing their TL thus not have any or slow updates for release. I been wondering why this and some other series SOOO SLOW....

While I would like to read everything on one site I do respect site that follow the TLer rules

Dex-chan lover
Quite devilish of them to upload to 'Dex right up until the cliff-hanger.
It does make it more a pain in the arse to check up on different mangos, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
hmm...5 chapters in, and i can't get myself to like this series. how deep must one read to start loving it?

Users who are viewing this thread