Goddess Creation System

Group Leader
@reika please stop advertising. Both groups have readers, we have mangadex, timelessleaf has theirs. We try to offer the greatest quality of work to our readers and yet you keep advertising away and hinting them to read somewhere else, doesn't that mean we wasted our efforts just to know that no one is even reading ours?! We don't go advertising on their website saying stuff like this.

Group Leader
@reika can you stop advertising????. We don't go advertising on their blog, we can totally go there and be complete bitches and say things like "go read our translations it's better" or some shits but we didn't because we are much better people than that. We let them do their things and we do our. I put hours into those chapter making sure everything is perfect for those who still read our version. Cuz i love this series and i have pride in my works. Oh and i know about all the shit that was threw at us scanlators that have series that leaf is way ahead of "what the point of they keep doing it if it already translated?" And "they probably copied from leaf" well listen here and let me make it clear for you. We work our ass off because we like this series. We don't want to drop it because we are the first one that translated it, if we didnt pick this up most of you probably wont even know about this series. We have pride in our work thats why we can hold our head high no matter how much insults people throw at us. So please do me a favor, if you prefer leaf's translation, go read her GCS, and leave us the fuck alone and stop advertising.

Group Leader
@Viopera

Wow, I didn't know what Mangadex was your website. I thought this was the Mangadex website... oh wait, yes this is, in fact, mangadex and not your website.

I don't go on your website which I assume is lunalotusscans.

Mangadex is a third-party website that is neutral ground. We talk about whatever here, just like other third-party websites like Novelupdates, Mangaupdates, Myanimelist, etc. this is a place for manga readers to read and chat.

This here right now? This is the page for Goddess Creation System not LunaLotusScans. This is where people can discuss the series. This is not your page where you can tell people to fuck off.

So leave me the fuck alone and keep your tone civil. I haven't done anything wrong. If you don't like it, then tough. Go and stay on your own website where you can censor all the comments.

@Lxpiz

Okay, since YOU asked nicely, I will keep stop it for now. I do appreciate your efforts and I read both versions. I also scanlate myself so I know how much effort it takes.

@Wolvenworks

It's very average but it's good enough to read if you like the concept of a quest system in an otome-like game setting.

Dex-chan lover
@reika hmm.....that's doesn't really help me make up my mind. i'm relatively neutral in that kinda thing, but these early chapters are really....they feel more like fillers than the actual story?

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks

Well, the pacing of the story can be a bit slow! There's like 90+ chapters just for the first arc.

The main elements of this story are the otome-like feeling with the quests about capturing the hearts of the targets and the usual "palace harem drama" tropes. If you aren't interested in that then you can skip this series. I enjoy both things so for me it's worth it. The main character is the typical "scheming woman" type who has to outsmart a few minor enemies, mostly jealous women.

Spoiler about the first and second arc:

In the first arc she captures the hearts of the two brothers but then she leaves and enters the palace (lol)... and moves on to another capture target. She finds out that she has to keep on going capturing the hearts of more people if she wants to go back to her world.

Dex-chan lover
@reika so it's basically one big readable VN? yeah think i'll pass on this one. a bit too low octane for me. maybe because i just finished 3 hours of DOOM demon slaying

Group Leader
@reika sorry >-< If I offended you in any way, but I thank you for your consideration
#edit2 also I didn't mean mangadex was ours and stuff I kind of meant were we host chapters just like leaf hosts hers in her blog

Group Leader
Smh,
Đồ chơi ko phải là của mọi người
Chó của ai người nấy lo
Đẻ con tự chăm sóc

Aggregator gang
LEVEL 2 COMPLETE

LEVEL 3 START

(I wonder what would happen if she acquired a male ally who learned about the Goddess Creation System, helped her in one of her conquests, and then the next mission was to seduce him. Also, if he KNEW he was the target, would that make it more or less interesting?)

Group Leader
Hey guys if there's any grammar mistakes please tell me! >v<

Contributor
This level 3 is so hard, Seducing Corn Prince with kindergartner mental age who's don't know love yet.... ?

Users who are viewing this thread