Gokigenyou, Koharu-san

I have a feeling that I would like this more than Sukite Ii na Yo.
Maybe this will fall into the stereotypical cliché meeting, but I like the atmosphere because it's not too eccentric.
I prefer the concept where, if one of them is popular, the other is not an easy type to get carried away or immediately gives a sense of interest. I don't want their world to develop too full of high-level imagination. It would be fine if it stuck to pure, fluffy romance. No smut. More vanillas.

Koharu's character is sweet and cool, I like it!
And the male lead seems to be mediocre. Or if he has a charisma, it's best not to be completely ignorant. He watched from a distance and made a quiet move! Oh, I want to see Koharu moving because of curiosity. That will be interesting.

Nagi finally has her own manga😭💕 She was one of my favorite in Sukitte Ii Na Yo!!!

Reads to chapter 6... Holy Crap this is a sequel? I did not notice until Mei came in. I love the prequel. I need to read it again. So werid because if Koharu was baking more, the moment her real name was mentioned, people would have seen the connection.

my gawd. its all connected.

from her father to the brother. her father came from one manga, and her sister in law its from another manga.

my head is blown away.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I streamed there's no way in hell i'd share where I worked and my home address, that's what p.o boxes are for. If one of the viewers showed up i'd feel stressed.

Users who are viewing this thread