Gokudo Parasites - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Attacking G and Finding Alien

Sorry about the time you had to wait for our releases :c
You can await faster updates from now on :3

at least I hope so

Guy in pg 13 is Soshina from the Japanese Manzai Duo Shimofurimiyoujo. He won the national tournament M-1 GP in 2018 alongside his partner (Boke) Seiya earning 100,000$. The pose made is his standard way of performing tsukkomi or the straight man during their act. Just thought it was a nice reference.

Ok, when she first revealed to be an alien i was excited as fuck and had girigiri flashbacks, but this was just chaotic and feels like a wasted oportunity.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if aliens actually is too surreal or not... Like, we have a psychic JK and a yet-unexplained tiny yakuza member, so why am I unsettled about aliens?

Dex-chan lover
Right, I thought I lost the idea what was happening with the random alien but now I have officially lost the understanding of what is happening.

The alien avatar thing is still cute tho.

Dex-chan lover
The heck is the direction this is going. So is it going to be yakuza vs alien now? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
What...? I'm used to manga bullshit but this better be a damn good one and not because author has no idea.

Contributor
I mean, the chapter title didn't lie to us, but still...

wtfisthis.jpg

@Luke_chase Could be sidemission from the Yakuza series, too. Kiryu beating those aliens up like no other or Ichiban since he's the new mc.
@KUshiRO Nice, altough just take your time! Thanks as always

Users who are viewing this thread