Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Hopefully the next group to pick this up will change his name back to "Rook", as it is supposed to be. (He chose the name to match the chess piece, just like his previous name "Bishop") Also, "about to depart" not "about to departure".

sorry about the mistakes I made. Also, I know his name is Rook, but I don't like his name.

Double-page supporter
@Vaan_Aura Regardless of the name conflict, thanks for the work to get an update or two out. Hopefully a group will notice and take it up.

FUCKIN LABYRINTH CITY.
SOOOO ORIGINAL.

The author should at least give it a different moniker. I'm still gonna read this shit anyways... sigh

Dex-chan lover
don't blame you for dropping this one translator, it's so damn text heavy that it's a pain just to read, i end up skimming through most of it. the author really needs to learn to say more with less words.

Fed-Kun's army
May this never get picked up and fade away to nothing where it belongs.

Contributor
Remember when the whole plot was the MC trying to figure out why everyone just immediately jumped into the isekai setting and it was implied some subtle mind control occurred?

Was that followed up at all, or was that just an excuse to make the MC a lone wolf?

Dex-chan lover
He got to fluff Mel's ear and tail before leaving, and even got a kiss from her, so his time in the town wasn't wasted at all!

Thanks for translating the chapters!

Aggregator gang
He was is rook because his previous gamer tag was bishop. Chess pieces dude

Fed-Kun's army
Sad to see this series dropped again, though I'd like to say that I disagree with the name change. If I had money I'd pay a translator to continue, but I guess I'll just end up waiting and hopefully the next person changes his name back to "Rook." As someone else said early on, he chose the name, "Rook", b/c his real name in this world is "Bishop" (both Rook and Bishop are chess pieces) and wanted to go around without being found early on.

Dex-chan lover
loving this series, i dont get the hate, the pacing is just right...

Rook > Luke

This pacing is just amazing, not too fast and short nor super slow and in need of many chapters for one thing

Dex-chan lover
Never agree with translators changing names just because, there is a logic and backstory behind the name that it loses, and it gets annoying when one group changes the name for no reason but other groups (lime the ones previously handling the series) did not.

It is worse when the series is an adaptation, and you have readers of the original material who are familiar with the real names.

@oliphaunt : yes, but reaper has a bad tendency to not upload on mangadex, at least not for a while, they have 12 and 13 on their site, but not here.

Users who are viewing this thread