Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up! Also, thanks for using the correct name for the MC. :)

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, 5 bronze for a night and dinner at a inn is expensive, but 1 skewer for 3 bronze is normal?
How do these inns even survive with such a low income?

Thanks for the translation!
Man I love this series and I can't wait to see the MC get more of his holy powers through his adventures

@Leonkristoffer i was thinking the same thing... maybe it was something like "bronze coins" and "big bronze coins" normally used in other isekai mangas/webnovels

Aggregator gang
5 bronze for a night at an inn with dinner = expensive

3 bronze for a single skewer of meat = justifiable (just wait for dinner!!!).

Clearly the currency must have been translated wrong lol. That or the MC is stupid which is a given in fantasy/isekai

@HDMI1

Lol!! Should have at least saved those 3 bronze for some tastier meat.

Thanks for the translation 🙋

I wonder if there's a glitch in the translation or adaptation error here -

1) Motel. (abreviation of Motor Hotel) Perhaps he was just making a comparison between about the two worlds?

2) The MC made a fuss about 5 bronze coins being expensive for the inn but made no qualms about a 3 bronze coins snack.

Oh. That part about running away from the Pro's. It may happen to you too if you're in a strange new town. He did consider it though.

Another Oh. 5 golds on a book. He know his priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is furious (or at least a bit puzzled) about the 5 BrC = a night at the inn, 3 BrC = a corndog. 🤣 I also wanted to complain about it.

I guess the 5 bronze coins should have been silver coins instead and the author messed up. If we go with 1 silver coin = 10$ = 10€ = 1000¥, then 50 Bucks is reasonable and maybe even a bit too expensive for a little dirty storeroom, that happens to have a window and a bed.

btw, in fantasy settings most of the times I assume:
1GoldC = 10SilverC = 100Copper/BronzeC = 1000 IronC with 1 Copper/Bronze coin = 1$ = 1€ = 100¥
At least when nothing else is given. And most of the times prices in stories become reasonable with it.

Dex-chan lover
In some developing countries, a room in a cheap place is around $5, while food in a cafeteria that local workers eat at is around $0.50. So I'd expect a room to cost 10 times of a meal.

This is gonna sound like the weirdest complaint... but I hope he gets rid of/replaces that Robe soon. He was told early on that spellcasters wear armor for protection, and him wearing that makes people think he’s just “cosplaying” as a spellcaster. Plus, I can’t stand the way it looks. 😖

Aggregator gang
Bro must be going insane if he looks that happy talking about flowers and bugs...

Dex-chan lover
Someone get the main a summoning upgrade. We need more faery interaction.

Dex-chan lover
The discrepancy between the cost of food and the cost of an inn room seems strange at first, but then I thought about it for a bit and another oddity about this world came into focus.

If monsters roam freely and it is unsafe to be outside the city walls... Where does their food come from? How do they farm anything? 🤨

The translator made a mistake on this one, the raw says 'ginka' which means 'silver coin'. So that's supposed to be 5 silver coin.

Fed-Kun's army
I was a little confused, but after rereading I realized that the beginning is him in the future. Then we follow him in the "present" as he goes around town, finds the book that let's him make magic stones, and summons the fairy. At that point we catch up to the flashforward at the chapter's beginning. Then we follow him to Elm.

Both of the flashforwards we've gotten so far have been about the Fairy, Liselot ("Lise" for short).

I can see why translation times are so long. This does have a lot of text.

Users who are viewing this thread