Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru

Contributor
I mtl'd the wn to ch198 so I guess I liked it. Casual pace but kept my attention with only a simple story.

Manga art is good so I hope translation continue.

After that bit with
'Everyone actually wears armor, robes are just cosplayers... he's still wearing just robes?'

It's nice to see an isekai with a slow start. I'm a little worried that his attack magic is fairly strong, because I like the slow pace that has been set-up and don't want him to become OP.

I'm hoping that when he spars with the catgirl he won't have an easy time of it.

It's generic but relatively solid. The main sticking point for me is the obvious contradiction between his stated aim of making living safely his priority and then the first thing he does is become and adventurer and treat the world like an RPG.

I liked it. It's a good change of pace to the usual isekai mangas where the protag is just OP from the start and the story gets stuck halfway.

Give it a try :)

@TypeDexuAgain @TrapCard113

A (slightly) better translation is "Refuse min-maxing and fumble around: start! A healer who does not specialize sets out on a journey with his friends."

gokufuri -> min-maxing in RPGs
tesaguri -> fumbling, going about something clumsily -- that sense of 'groping for ...', not the pervy kind

source: jisho.org

It has so much text on each bubble it's annoying. They are filled with unnecessary words and absurd paraphrasing.

the MC's so fucking selfish lmao he could've told his friends to do the same what he did, i mean he still have 3min to instruct them what to do and forced them to do it. 3min is plenty enough lol.

Dex-chan lover
Not only are the panels low-detail, but they're mostly made up of words that just infodump, and on top of that most of said words are both dumb and boring. There's no plot, nobody is memorable or appealing, and not a single moment of poignance, excitement or amusement could be found so far. This manga is garbage, top to bottom.

Oh man, just by looking at the cover of this manga.
Is really showing how our MC might be.

damn, it is written all over his Face.

The cowardly pussy and beta silly MC.

The Face who show you that he is gonna have a NOSE BLEED just by seeing a female panties, and will PASS-OUT just be seeing a BOOBS or NAKED Body.

The face who will wet-pee his pants just by seeing a goblin lol.

The face who will give a fucking excuse about his cowardly action as a Smart move or Smart-play.

The Face who will might not gonna undergo a CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. (The type who will leave his enemy go, even when they try to kill him and his closes one again and again)

Man...
seriously what a downgrade Japanese Manga.
no wonder this couples years, Japan Manga taste sp bad.

NOT ALL MANGA, but mostly are feels like it was created from an Introvert/NEET Author who doesn't go out for his entire life to see a reality outside of his room.

oh well, after try reading up to chapter 5.
i genuinely dropped this shit..

Man it just around 30 minutes since i first post about what i see on manga cover, then i start reading from chapter 1.

And BOOMMM.. lol
I was right, it is as i said before...
The story itself is not that bad, but meh.. the MC ruin it all the way to the trash can.

well, readers.. good luck on reading this Manga. im out.

I feel like he just unlocked the Scholar class in FFXIV only moments before a patch nerfed the fairy into oblivion.

It's a long wait until the next update, young Hyur.

Je peux utiliser de la magie de soin pour sauver sa vie ?
Pourquoi tu demandes bouffon il es en train de crever !!! Début a la fin ça va être que des moments de bouffonnerie et d'idiotie sans nom.

Users who are viewing this thread