Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru

This is a 4 at best, yet its ranked so high, kind of shocking, interesting how these happy go lucky cringe main character stories get rated so highly.
Its getting to be kind of like fastfood manga. Anyway he realised the attire was cringe yet never changed from it, thats kind of even more annoying.

seems fun so far. i like that the MC as a 15 yr old is doing naive and cringeworthy stuff, and then realizing and regretting it later.

Dex-chan lover
@NaniTheFuck
Really is sad that japanese male main chars only come in 2 flavors. Beta loser who sperg out over everything but still gets a harem because reasons, or hyper edgelord who just wants to enslave women and buid a harem.
Japanese isekais really have fallen to the point of becoming as bad as chinese cultivation manwhas.

I get why you would take a bit of a nondescript mc. Easier to project into. But it's been 11 chapters and I can't explain who the mc is apart from an isekaid dude, who now has a fairy? (I only remember cause she is on the cover).
Was there something about special magic? Don't remember.

P.s. I started reading this 5 days ago.

Contributor
Honestly, the main issue I have with this manga is that you could see a good premise, but every time it tries there it stops short.

Like, the first few chapters, the MC realizes that he and all the other Isekai’d folk are being manipulated for an unknown purpose. Does that ever get explained? Nope, it’s just an excuse for the MC to separate from everyone because isekai seems to dislike cooperation from like-powered individuals.

Now, this chapter. The guild manipulated all the warriors to attack the monsters for revenue. Will this ever get resolved? Fairly fucking unlikely.

Like, we get an isekai series going over the same few beats almost every week. What’s wrong with trying something new for a change?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Nissedood if you want something different, try NTR isekai where MC protect his bro from thot who potentially manipulate his bro ( yeah from the title you know where's it going).

ok comments here are somewhat annoying, everyone who read this manga then conplain about a 15yr old boy not doing heroic shit and whatnot, I suggest you look for a more mature demographic or those power fantasy isekai is known for.

and goddamn there are those who can't even remember characters after a looot of scenes depicting them as the characters that they are are somewhat questionable, did you guys even actually read?

MC's party is pretty memorable, compared to characters in other works.

And premise not getting used outright as it is revealed is better than it becoming something that could be called an asspull by the author. Ever heard of delayed gratification or even foreshadowing?

this trash isekai . mc is not a beta , but an huge pussy . also there are 2 retard logic moment in every chapter . dropped .how is possible that this trash got green light when there are a lot of better LN and WN in japan?

I like this, the mc isn't an idiot, he's reasonable, not a simp, and he doesn't have a harem for no reason. The mc's party is good and the girl in the party isn't just there because she has tits, she's useful and has a good personality. The rest of the party members are good too. This isn't the best thing I've ever read, but it's pretty damn good looking at the trash isekais out there. I think what some people don't realise is the mc is 15 and he has no reason to save the world. He also is from modern times and most modern people don't very often rummage through monster guts, do they?

One, Holy.
Two, shit.

Wow, I was tempted to not start this because the cover and art style reminds me of a ton of garbage isekai, but I am glad I didn't drop this.

The main positive that I would really like to stress is the consistency of this story and it's characters. Everything feels real and plausible. The mc isn't your typical isekai mc, granted he's not groundbreaking, but he's consistent and believable for someone in the situation he is in. this story doesn't use a ton of the annoying tropes so far you see in annoying isekai and feels like a breath of fresh air in the smog that clutters a lot of isekai on this site.

While this story isn't amazing or the next Dante's Inferno or Paradise lost, it is a fun read. Things make sense and a few questions about rather irrelevant side things I read in this were followed up on in later chapters. The world is believable and feels real. The mc actually acts his age and isn't trying to take on everything at once, nor does he have any massive goals.

As I said, this isn't genre-breaking, but its a comfy cozy read so far.
8/10

as other have said, an enjoyable read. Character is not OP'ed, but also not a wimp, so far no harem, learns from others rather then I'm a genius or natural. Looking forward to more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread