Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

wtf why is the credits page the only reason i know the new l'antica CD is out

5min to cut a single tomato... might as well go to family-mart and picked up a premade salad...

I never cease to be amused by all these SCARY GANGSTER YAKUZA secretly being giant softies.
*INTIMIDATING WALK*
*look at catto*
<Yakuza> ...Awwwwwwwwwwww. <3

Why is barbecuing illegal in Japan?

It's not actually illegal, but heavily restricted outside of Yakiniku restaurants. I'm not sure on the exact reasons, but I imagine it's due to the small amount of yardspace the average person has, especially in areas like Tokyo. Generally, traditional grilling is done at parks, but even then you need a reservation

Only 5 Chapters out right now, so these are just some thoughts and to get more people to read it.
I don't like giving it an absolute overall rating yet but MAL demands it so there ya go. Let's call it the "first impression rating".

If you are a fan of stone cold comedic delivery, this is for you. The chapters are short but fresh, episodic but with a red string somewhere in there. We will have to see if they focus on comedy or story. Maybe they can actually manage both but we'll have to wait and see.

It has been some time since reading a manga has made me truly laugh but this gets it done.

Again, the manga is not fully out yet hence no full review.
Go give it a try!

Why the hell was the new chapter deleted?
I'd say that's cause the credits were missing, and, well, sexy akiba is pretty clear on this matter :
**WAIT FOR THE VERSION OF GOKUSHUFUDOU WITH THE CREDITS PAGE TO COME OUT BEFORE UPLOADING IT HERE. THANK YOU.**

Power Uploader
hi2theworld,
Well... that rule was just added minutes ago, while the chapter was released almost 2 hours ago without any credit page.

Users who are viewing this thread