Gokusotsu Kraken - Ch. 23 - Undersea Punishment Chamber

Dex-chan lover
BEST MC EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:salute:

0zXI1Su.jpeg
Generic isekai MCs: reject all the girls because muh japanese morals
Kraken dude: only if you reach my standards AND in my conditions

Dex-chan lover
still scared of zeina's rude awakening when she finds out he's fucked most other female prisoners :(
especially since she thinks he likes her.
is this some kind of spoiler ? will that happen ? if yes I CAN'T WAIT !

If we aren't getting more reverse rape from the strong cat lady again, then please tell me we get some from the warden at some point!

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to more taming of the titty kitty. Also whew the glasses dragon, please show more of her.

Dex-chan lover
did you even read the comment ? he spoke about ''rude awakening'' that is what we are talking about
did YOU even read his comment?! it's crystal clear that zeina WILL find out one way or another and has to deal with it. nothing what i said screams spoiler whatsoever. it's just a logical conclusion anyone would (or rather should) come to when they actually read the manga before commenting here. and with her acting like a little girl in love that's planning to marry him and gets embarrassed when he sees her in her undies, there's no way in hell she'd be okay with him fucking half of his prisoners. ngl kinda embarassing to have to spell out obvious shit like that.

Fed-Kun's army
still scared of zeina's rude awakening when she finds out he's fucked most other female prisoners :(
especially since she thinks he likes her.
He does like her. It seems prettybclear that she means more to Kuuma than the other women he is intimate with.

Users who are viewing this thread