Gokusotsu Kraken - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Lights

Dex-chan lover
i'm looking forward to him fucking the warden and all the s rankers

Dex-chan lover
So if I’m correct at the time of this comment were a Couple chapters behind?

Dex-chan lover
Holy mommy booba Darane. God damn can't wait for MC to fuck all of them 1 by 1.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate the fights where the antagonist score like hundred hits and nothing. And then the protagonist score one hit and it's over. It looks like the antagonist is not even trying to fight seriously or smth.
Not exactly what happened here. Zeina was at disadvantage but not overwhelmed.

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly what happened here. Zeina was at disadvantage but not overwhelmed.
Izzel was pressuring Zeina from the beginning of the chapter, hitting her with her combo attack, cutting her shoulder... all the Zeina did, was to execute one aoe attack. My point still stands. Izzel had more than enough opportunities and chances to finish the fight, yet she, for some reason, did not.

Edit: Btw, that shoulder-cut is almost iconic killer move in samurai movies.

Dex-chan lover
Muuto seems somewhat decent looking. That's rare in this series.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate the fights where the antagonist score like hundred hits and nothing. And then the protagonist score one hit and it's over. It looks like the antagonist is not even trying to fight seriously or smth.

Also, it's kinda funny how they are sentenced to 999 years for kidnapping, 500 years for insurrection and 25 years for regicide.

Anyway, thanks for the translation.
The antagonist got two hits and not big ones : on the shoulder and on the arm. And she got downed by one hit to the stomach because she didn't up her guard while she had all her clones.
That's a decently clean fight.

Power Uploader
Oh boo hoo

Now this girl will probably turn into one of the good ones. There will be a Demon Slayer style flashback that will redeem the girl blah blah bullshit. I can't see this work measuring up to Mato Seihei no Slave. It's alright if you want to get a good wank but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread