Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Cinematograph

@ratio

Agreed. There's been some fabulous cover art in this Manga that should all be made into posters but this one is right up there with the James Bond/Art Deco alternative cover for volume five. Page 3 of Chapter 39. I want them on my wall.

Is nobody gonna mention that the cover is based on the one for the Ghost in the Shell manga?

TMONoticias_1101_58e70b21bc7fd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Buiseru Nah. I don't think it is. The two covers have nothing in common. And the author of this manga, Noda likes to base his covers on movies than other manga since he is a film buff. Most of covers so far are based on foreign movies or old movies.

@Melkor
ooohhh thanks for reminding me about that cover! i'm just hoping that Noda will release an artbook one day..

Double-page supporter
...... my sides

Amazing work from Noda-sensei as always
Thank you for this chapter as well EverydayHeroes scans!

Fed-Kun's army
@ehscans
If you change the sound effect on the last page from "slam" to "bang", you can more or less preserve the pun with "every movie should go out with a bang" or something to that end.

Anyone not gonna talk on how pretty Koito & Tsukishima are?

And how Vasily casually become the prop worker? XD

Dex-chan lover
That cover page is as much stuff of nightmares as it is a work of art.

@dustyrice True beauty doesn't need to be praised. And this how they roll, people appear; people join; people stay, they are just that accepting.

Tanigaki is reaching levels of T H I C C N E S S that shouldn't be possible or allowed... but i am not complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread