Golden Kamuy - Vol. 23 Ch. 230 - Ienaga Kano

best boi koito
I'm afraid his final clash with Tsurumi (and Tsukishima) will be really really ugly šŸ˜­

Aggregator gang
Koitooooooooo, thank you for letting them get away. Ienaga, requiescat in pace.

Fed-Kun's army
.....all that and they went to a place under surveillance so part the effort wasenā€™t worth it on ā€œno nosesā€ part

Jeez. What's with Noda lately? First the Birb, now Ienaga? Plus no one inside that hut is safe either. You better not kill Hucci or there will be hell to pay!

I love Koito sm, he's an actual baby boy with a good heart, I'm afraid for his fate when Tsukishima or Tsurumi confront him, and hOly sHIT Tsukishima is scary.

Fed-Kun's army
The way the blow is flowing out of Ienaga makes it look like heā€™s pregnant, or ā€œperfectā€ according to him... What an amazing chapter.

In the title page, the blood splatter around her head kinda looks like a halo... Truly perfect like the Virgin Mary indeed, Ienaga.

Dex-chan lover
Objectively speaking, Ienaga deserved to die what she did isnt something that can be just brushed off but i will miss her and at least her death was doing something good.

Tsukishima, man please just stop, i like you don't do something you know you it is bad just topple over let the sedative do its work and you can say it was inevitable.

I knew it Koito was lying when he did his move in front of tsukishima. He really stopped to admire Tsurumi.

Fed-Kun's army
Ienaga was a piece of shit human but despite that I really liked her, kinda shipped her with Ushiyama too lol. I will miss this psycho

Why didn't he kill Voldemort when he had the chance? Or at least give him the full dose of Ienaga's drug or knock him out cold with a stick to the head? Why isn't he fighting to kill? When you are a bum ass fuck who can't knock out a drugged man shouldn't you try to use lethal attacks instead of trying to spare him and failing. Tanigaki is really putting a pregnant woman in danger by letting Voldemort chasing him around with a gun. Ask Tsurumi, bro; all it takes is a stray bullet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread