Golden Kamuy - Vol. 25 Ch. 245 - Town of Reunions

Dex-chan lover
I'm not 100% sure why, but I completly lost it the moment ushiyama opened the door...you know, from that broken wall he carried....instead of straight smashing it. Like the gentleman you know he is

Bro, the fucking choreo of the fight and panelwork is some top knotch shit. Jesus Christ

Double-page supporter
Vasily looked so upset when Ushiyama broke the wall and interrupted their meal ndaksjndas

The fight with Sugimoto was super intense.

was expecting vasili's face to be more messed up with the way its been hidden all this time

Dex-chan lover
what an absolute fcking unit. i cant believe sugimoto fought ushiyama twice (including this one) in almost equal footing.

Dex-chan lover
Vasily's gunshot wound looks pretty similar to Simo Häyhä's.
Also Ushiyama doesn't fuck around.

@KeiosKod I think there are multiple reasons, including what Ogata told them about what happened at Karafuto? And this is just an opinion/theory but, the whole plan about finding the gold was entrusted to Hijikata by Wilk, meaning Hijikata was supposed to meet Asirpa first but she was found by Sugimoto. And what Sugimoto said back at Abashiri, that the old man was trying to separate Sugimoto and Asirpa 'cause Sugi will soon become a hindrance to him/his plans(?)

Sugimoto vs Hijikata and Ushiyama in one chapter. That was sick. Also Boutarou securing his rice curry haha

Double-page supporter
The fucking love child between Kool-aid man and the Juggernaut is here. And Sugimoto actually tossed him.

It's nice to have an actually decent fight in manga that doesn't like completely ridiculous, and is very easy to follow. That is the gold standard of what fights in manga should be. Fantastic choreography, easy to follow art, and very fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread