Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 263 - Oosawa Fusatarou, Also Known as Boutarou the Pirate

Aggregator gang
Death flag for Tsukishima already after semen detective and pirate boi !?

Sugimoto knowing Kikuta came out of nowhere, wonder where Noda will go with that
Was wondering where Sofia was at too

@ehscans According to Sei Kobiyama on twitter Shiraishi misremembering Boutaro name as Oosaka makes him "seem like a man from Osaka" Is it spelt like that?

rip Boutarou,, he did so fucking well. The way Sugimoto's face softened when he heard Kikuta made my heart ache so much. I'm just itching to know how Kikuta and Sugimoto know each other from Sugimoto's childhood.

As always, thank you so much for the credit page!!
Things keep getting wilder and wilder huh!!

Dex-chan lover
Never thought we'd get more Sugimoto backstory this late, but I'm here for it. Especially since it involves Kikuta.

Too bad for Boutarou. Dying is one thing, but dying just to have Shiraishi forget your name is a low point.

Hmm since Tsukishima knows Russian, I wonder if Sophia will tell him anything spicy~
But does Sophia know that Tsukishima understands her?

Aggregator gang
Damn it, I didnt want Boutarou to die. He was an excellent addition to the cast of hot dudes. We still have Vasily but is not the same...

Lowkey surprised the horse didnt lose balance or smth with Sophia falling on its ass like that.

HOLY SHIT A REFERENCE??? FROM CHAPTER 2???? IN THIS 263RD CHAPTER? WOOOOOOW

rip to my hot guy boutarou tho :c dammit shiraishi, at least remember his name right

Users who are viewing this thread