Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 268 - A Single Poison Arrow

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think you can survive without skin, especially on your head. That's why skin grafts are such valuable commodities in hospitals.
Also if you cut off your eyelids, you would go blind because your eyeballs would dry out.

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf He is not a bad father though. He raised Asirpa really well and gave her the will to choose her own path. He gave her the chance to fight for the Ainu but also left her a path where she can also choose to continue living a peaceful life at the village.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be quite easy to realize that the face was artificially put on a different head?
This is no Face/Off 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how the series would end, since I don't expect it to actually end with Ainu independence. It looks like Asirpa is going to decide that the gold will inevitably cause conflict between the Ainu and that it's not worth taking it (in other words, it's cursed). That line about the gold being cursed, and then the revelation that the Ainu started killing each other, both seemed to affect her.

The parallel between then and now. Killing each other and peeling the skin. Did Wilk think re-enacting this with the prisoners would be a nice idea.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think it's pretty obviously a detached face when you examine the head, what is this fanfic?

Users who are viewing this thread