Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 271 - A Mottled Gold Coin

It's kinda absurd to me for any culture to say gold has no value.
At the very least from a chemical perspective, gold doesn't rust and is virtually corrosion resistant, as well as being biocompatible.
But then again, they don't have many metallurgical skills, so they lack the means to see it's proper applications.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Granted gold has a lot of value to us, but take into the fact that their ainu culture never really played around with seeing gold as a value, it was only after being informed of what it is that made people go after it.

Dex-chan lover
mf knew he was dropping the title, just look at that face

Tsurumi tell about the curse of gold or gold fever, remind me of Sierra Madre movie. It's about gold fever. And I heard a news about this subject in Kongo right now. They found "mountain of gold" and the town folks gathered to mine gold, increasing environment pollution and kinda dangerous to them because they only use traditional methods.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Tsurumi is a terrifying terrifying beast. We've known this, but the way he so expertly dismantled Asirpa is simply scary.

Also nice title drop, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew he was in a fucking manga lmao

Users who are viewing this thread