Golden Time

OH MY GOD WHAT? I can't wait for english uploads.

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS MORE AFTER LIGHT AND SHADOW. I'm stoked.

It's apparently a trilogy, so WE MIGHT GET ONE EVEN AFTER THIS ONE!?!

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS MORE! NO WAY! I'M SO HYPED BECAUSE I WAS LITERALLY CRYING WHEN LIGHT AND SHADOW ENDED T^T

I knew there was a another story since the last chap of light and shadows said there would be more...but I didn’t expect to find ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
ay... 1st ch no eli and edna and 2nd one we see them again. but nuuu english currently and im guessing currently its already around 8 or 6 ch maybe.

For the moment, we have in France 8 chapters and i expect some extra chapters NOT A TRILOGY

ohhh i feel like alex gonna make connections and friends outside the palace so if a war broke out he’s gonna have more allies since i know the white hair duke will be his enemy which is also the 2nd princesses fiance (sksksk its written in the description already lol) but i wonder if he knew kenny is a girl already or no??? thank you for translating this webtoon

Dex-chan lover
Man, I loved the first in this series, glad to have learned there was more. I hope we'll get plenty of time with the OG characters too :) love them so. Edna <3

i think this story would be more enjoyable bcs the two leads have such strong personalities

alex looking like a snack i wish the update would be the same with the light and shadow :(((

AAA YESS this is finally being translated into English! Light and Shadow was my absolute favorite webtoon, I'm so glad I can read the sequel <3

Users who are viewing this thread