Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
more esl slop from lhtranslation i see.

"is he a nobility?" and "you look pretty cute, aren't you?!" are my favorites, but there are countless others littered through this like so many weeds.

Supporter
Gods this is just trash. Everything in this first chapter alone was so poorly written and illogical even by isekai standards.

This whole chapter felt like the plot was written by an AI and the artist just drew the manga according to what it spit out.

Dex-chan lover
meh boring with an overused plot.It's cleary he's the kind of Mc who does nothing when people tries to walk all over him
do you care for every ants that screamed at you?

better yet, will you even realize the ant if ever there's one that screams at you?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I'll give it the usual three chapters to hook me. (So far, I'm lukewarm about it.)

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest this is likely to be slop,
but man, do I love slop.
20240223031644-cf4b95ce-me.jpg
You know, to all the people complaining how this is just another generic banished manga slop, I do agree with that sentiment. But you all can't deny that even if this is just like a generic radio pop song #100, most of us still bop to it.

Dex-chan lover
Alternative title:
I was a sage in my previous life, so I decided to use all my wisdom and become a complete dumbfuck in this one.

Dex-chan lover
The starting story was the only thing that was new otherwise it's the same plot. Eh, I'm not complaining

Dex-chan lover
I had hopes, but there’s way too many stu… off things to this story. Or plot inconveniences, as I call them.

Even though he has proof of the subjugations, they don’t believe him because his snitty son says so?

Nobles can’t fight back against commoners??? What?! How does that make sense?

Finally, if he’s a reincarnated sage and his powers appear to be in tact, why the hell was he living in the streets? Why the hell was he a servant, for that matter? Even if you’re trying to keep a low profile, there are much better ways to do so.

Dex-chan lover
I love trashy cliche but forgive my word that it was reta rded for making its plot to go to academy, its so overuse because many japanese people valued school troupe as much as onsen , beach, festival and etc

he was a sage in his previous life, there should be 0 excuse that he need to attend an academy at all, this could easily be one of the most epic isekai reincarnation sage butler adventure saga kicking ass but nope, back to good ol academy trope, barf

how is this even an award winning? ill admit at least that the art is okay instead mediocre

Gard who liked to research before reincarnation, assuming this new era is in the far future or past if it isn't a different world. Why didn't you take a field (teleport)trip to the capitol or any where you could learn about the lay of the land? For someone who neglected their needs as a Sage, looks like you've done it again as a butler & part-time forest monster hunter. Bypass the potential development from trekking to the capitol with your teleportation. Cannot even flee the awed onlookers with a breather page to sight see before saving the girl in the alley. If I had a nickel for that I'd have a dime.

Looking at the poster I guess noble brat will be there, no surprise there all things considered.

.......Following because it's Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
that do be the fate of anyone who becomes a sage in alot of works yeah
fucking yu did it For knowledge only to then end up never having time to acutalyl use it lmao
That's why most sages lives in forest of death or valley of mourning level of dangerous areas

Dex-chan lover
Extremely generic start, it didn't even bother to at least have more than a single chapter to already defeat the first generic bully to save the first generic girl for the harem...

Fed-Kun's army
overpowered mc not instagibbing a rapist is a sin of a cliche that needs to die. i wish manga would find a better way of introducing the female lead. sparing a vile person doesn't make you above it all, it makes you retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit... Here we go again

Same troupe and plot

*For the sage MC kind of dumb being manipulated by the Shitty Family

Users who are viewing this thread