Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 2.2

Supporter
I am liking this so far even with the cliches. As long characters are interesting and/or get nice development alongside the story.
If there is one cliche/trope I love the most, that is not bound by any genre, it's glasses that explode from surprise.

Aggregator gang
there is no way that only the top 16 get in, that is probebly just thier "official" stance were those 16 are guaranteed to pass and then there is the back door for Nobels with enogth influence whose children have at least the bare minimum of mana to cast spells
Or maybe there are multiple testing classrooms, so they take 16 people from class A, 16 from Class B and so on.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, that cliche where they test your capacity and the main character is way above the blah blah blah.

I get it. Let's move on.

Dex-chan lover
The arrogant noble is annoying. He deserve a falcon punch.

giphy.gif
Fucking hell
king-powgif-481042.gif

Dex-chan lover
The poor Exam staff, those books are probably gonna come out of their pay

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if it'll come out of his paycheck since he knows how much the cost lol

Fed-Kun's army
At this school class means nothing, we will evaluate you based your individual talents. Then in literally the next room, telling the commoner "you're gonna fail this, but try anyway."
Yeah this kinda made me feel like this manga is worth dropping haha

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Yuri's power boost is permanent or if she's gonna have to get infused again... :shamihuh:
The MC said she had a large mana capacity but she just didn't have much mana. So either she's going to need to learn how to effectively gather mana or he's going to be periodically infusing her with more mana.

Dex-chan lover
At least it's not a ball.
Can't wait for the asshole to not understand the difference in power and be a pain for a long while until a demon tempts him into attacking MC and then disappearing from the story after he got defeated.

Dex-chan lover
Being more worried about expenses rather than the people who burned the books is so real.

Dex-chan lover
What's the name of that show? That punch looks hilarious.
Elite Yankee Saburo.
forgot to.give the full name, but should be findable with just elite Yankee.

Enjoy, I loved the slapstick comedy of it all.

It's such a stu_id test, but it made me laugh when the 2nd book was burned

Users who are viewing this thread