Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu ~ Shijou Saikyou no Kenja, Sekai Saikou Hou no Gakuen ni Kayou - Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
Two books catching fire was a nice variation to cliches. I liked that they didn't first get an accurate very high rating of the female lead's capacity.

But I wonder why they don't have fire proofing on the books. Some must surely have cought on fire before?

sexual violence tag? huh. Probably it's going to a bad path.
well, it could refer to that one scene where the MC first met and saved the girl...
I already read a manga with this kind of tagging where it happend in only one scene and it was super mild too, but I don't remember the title

Dex-chan lover
AAAannndd of course, at an institution that "doesn't discriminate based on status" they low key discriminate based on status. Complete with arrogant noble messing with MC and the all too familiar, breaking of the magic measuring tool lol

Aggregator gang
The professor screams booth internally and externally as not only his bonus disappeared before his eyes, but also his class budget, all before the semester even began.
Also her expression after she burned the book was cute:headpat:

Dex-chan lover
How is this award-winning??
And why the sexual violence tag?
Sexual violence tag is likely because of the first chapter, where mc saved the girl that was getting molested

And for clarification again, the manga is not the one that won an award, the WN did so it could be adapted or get published as a LN (Sirius x Kodansha LN Bunko, they do these contests from time to time), that tag doesn't belong to the manga

Users who are viewing this thread