Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu ~Shijou Saikyou no Kenja, Sekai Saikou Hou no Gakuen ni Kayou~ - Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
so even super rich commoners are being looked down at? it can backfire later in the life.
Noble: oh it is you who i did bully so hard in the past. HHAHAH how funny! so where is the director of this merchant guild?
Director: you are looking at him and i will charge you 5 times more than the others... plus fees for being a stuckup asshole.
Noble: you can't do that!
Director: i can and i will do that.

Dex-chan lover
this shit is getting ridiculous. It's so overtly... Stereotypically evil? Idk how I'd really describe it, but this is still a SCHOOL. I'd understand a shabby dorm building but a DINKY SHED? BARELY THE SIZE OF A SINGLE ROOM? Suspension of disbelief has its limits, what the fuck is this, New York city?
Saw an article once, where desperate people were grateful enough to pay the exorbitant fees, for an apartment cut heightwise into three small "homes" for families, had to live on their knees due to the low ceilings. The dorm building at least had the floor space, they weren't being charged exorbitant rental fees, and the materials to repair the damage were prepared for them.

Dex-chan lover
Love how they hadn't even tried to tidy up the place, they've been there for months and still left debris all over the floor

Dex-chan lover
Love how they hadn't even tried to tidy up the place, they've been there for months and still left debris all over the floor
Maybe they get some bullies who trashes the place and the school turns a blind eye so like whats the point.

Theyd seem to have given up already and on their wits end.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this shit is still ass,

But,

This is also the only time I can care to remember where the protagonist, who is secretly the strongest owing to his reincarnation, gets put into the weakest class and then tries to keep the weakest class low profile despite fixing the problems

Dex-chan lover
These 2 Dudes are going to be bros for life butnalso Holy shit these guys are so lucky that they met our mc here lmao

Aggregator gang
Seriously,, I am finding it difficult to like this manga.... The Chopped Chapter, release date, and the annoying trope... And its only been 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
this shit is getting ridiculous. It's so overtly... Stereotypically evil? Idk how I'd really describe it, but this is still a SCHOOL. I'd understand a shabby dorm building but a DINKY SHED? BARELY THE SIZE OF A SINGLE ROOM? Suspension of disbelief has its limits, what the fuck is this, New York city?
are you kidding? i would kill for that shack at that price in new york city.

Dex-chan lover
So....
Did the author just binge watch Yu-Gi-Oh GX when thinking up how the school would be set up?

Double-page supporter
:love: I love this so much. It is so corny and stereotypical.

Please. I know the temptation to drop it must be high but you gotta keep going. I'm in suspense here wondering what is next. Some sort of cute pet/demon pet? Cat girls perhaps? Perhaps he'll have a maid show up to take care of his dilapidated shack?How many more crazy stuff is this going to pop out next?

Users who are viewing this thread