Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
sexual violence tag? huh. Probably it's going to a bad path.
well, it could refer to that one scene where the MC first met and saved the girl...
I already read a manga with this kind of tagging where it happend in only one scene and it was super mild too, but I don't remember the title

Dex-chan lover
How is this award-winning??
And why the sexual violence tag?
Sexual violence tag is likely because of the first chapter, where mc saved the girl that was getting molested

And for clarification again, the manga is not the one that won an award, the WN did so it could be adapted or get published as a LN (Sirius x Kodansha LN Bunko, they do these contests from time to time), that tag doesn't belong to the manga

Dex-chan lover
there is no way that only the top 16 get in, that is probebly just thier "official" stance were those 16 are guaranteed to pass and then there is the back door for Nobels with enogth influence whose children have at least the bare minimum of mana to cast spells
In the web novel, it is indeed just 16 per year.

The school has more researchers than students.

Double-page supporter
In the web novel, it is indeed just 16 per year.

The school has more researchers than students.
Someone has to be funding this magic school if they only take 16 students per year. At the very worst if they only do 3 years, there would only be 48 students in a year, and at that point, it would only realistically be able to last a while because of lots of deep donations from alumni, the kingdom, or the founder of the academy apparently has really deep pockets.

Dex-chan lover
wow, this series is all gas and probably gonna end with the axe.
Where's the next chapter

N2O

Dex-chan lover
DWAbJg9.png

Mm yes fart more in my face author Nagafumi-sensei. I need the tournament arc faster

Dex-chan lover
Which one will happen next week:
  • They mistake his low-level spell as a high-level one.
  • He is accused of cheating.
  • Someone tries to sabotage him.
  • He destroys the target and the magically-reinforced wall behind it.
My money is on destroying the target, with a side of the shitty noble claiming he faked it.

Users who are viewing this thread