Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Poor examiner was such in shock from first spell that Gard continued to bomb spell after spell and ended to faint in the end :kek:

Dex-chan lover
That single shred of self-awareness impressed me. I'm following this then.

Double-page supporter
A MC with some form of self awareness huh? It is somewhat uncommon I suppose but not really. I'm pretty sure that there are a fair number of other stories that have this kind of thing occuring where the MC excels the test and then gains the awareness of the regression of magic in the world, the following baing one of the many.

https://mangadex.org/title/14677fdb...-saikyou-no-daimaou-murabito-a-ni-tensei-suru

I refuse to further go on a dumpster diving to find more such stories.

Moving on, the son of the rando noble who fired our MC has arrived and is showing a magnificent shit eating grin, thinking how he will beat the mc. Forget chapters, how many panels till he gets absolutely destroyed and spews something on the lines of "How dare that servent" or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
People who say he uses his brain, are we reading the same manga? You must be the kind of people who give this “masterpiece” a 10 and other ratings higher than 3.

Dex-chan lover
With Life Gift, I get the tree, grass and flowers...but did he just create the bunny too?!?!
Creating life from nothing ... did he 'create' that rabbit, too, or did he bring it back from the dead?
Fantasy settings have mobs spontaneously spawn into reality because of stagnant mana or areas of high mama/miasma. There are even popular classes that specialize in the summoning of demons, beasts and animals. So for a bunny to poof into existence because of an overpowered life spell isn't really that far of a reach.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you burn his dick, his gender will be in question. He will stay hidden away because he's afraid of being called ma'am.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
amazing. in the first 3 chapters this manga managed to do absolutely nothing unique.

the only positive thing is the funny/cute face Yuri makes when she's happy about the "power of muscle".

Dex-chan lover
This is the face I make when I read this series (I am having a stroke).

lPD6RuD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread