Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu ~Shijou Saikyou no Kenja, Sekai Saikou Hou no Gakuen ni Kayou~ - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Here we see the usual hunger games type of fantasy every author thinks he went through in school.
Jesus christ, this is beyond cringe, and honestly, was since the first chapters with the usual banishment/getting fired trope of a amazing person etc trope. Then, of course the usual school ark which is 98% of manga works coming from japan, milking those middleschoolers to the last drop, i freaking DESPISE this setting with absolute abhorrence at this point
Then as stated previously, the absolutely illogical hunger games type of mentality every character has, this is beyond cringe to read.

Dex-chan lover
Here we see the usual hunger games type of fantasy every author thinks he went through in school.
Jesus christ, this is beyond cringe, and honestly, was since the first chapters with the usual banishment/getting fired trope of a amazing person etc trope. Then, of course the usual school ark which is 98% of manga works coming from japan, milking those middleschoolers to the last drop, i freaking DESPISE this setting with absolute abhorrence at this point
Then as stated previously, the absolutely illogical hunger games type of mentality every character has, this is beyond cringe to read.
oh and of course, there's a trope where the character gets put in the lowest cadre, because i guess the author was a loser in school or wants to be relatable to such people by contriving a situation/system where the mc HAS to be the lowest rank/cadre, w/e just to shock everyone later by how "cool" he actually is after he gets mistreated/looked down upon.
This literally cant get any worse unless they make him a complete oblivious, pushover on top of it

Dex-chan lover
And yet you chew the daily trash like us. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
And yet you chew the daily trash like us. :nyoron:
i've built up quite the tolerance at this point, see me lasting to a whopping fifth chapter!
Back in the day i would only read the first 1-2 chapters and then leave my "impressions". Now i can give it just a tiny bit more opportunity to prove me wrong. But this is as far as i can climb this trashpile, hence my comments. :D

Dex-chan lover
Please oh please do not notice me, especially all of the harem me... heroines.

Dex-chan lover
Probably more Harry Potter than anything else. Poor basement dwelling "chosen one", all alone in the court yard on a swing... Oh wait, that part's Naruto.

Dex-chan lover
All these spoilers and I’m still gonna hate-read it, and head straight for the comments for more cathartic hate :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread