Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu ~Shijou Saikyou no Kenja, Sekai Saikou Hou no Gakuen ni Kayou~ - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they just got tested on...Japanese? It's not an isekai, or even a reverse isekai. This a translator thing? lol

Dex-chan lover
So, there is something that is confusing me about the current issue in the story.

Wouldn't the Headmaster explain the situation calmly with him, going after him and trying to threaten him is clearly gonna end in his own undoing.
Either by story reasons, or the MC just getting tired of it and uses his magic to pop his head like a zit.

This is constantly seen, I get that classism is still rampant in the world today, especially in Japanese society from what all the media implies, but whatever happened to having basic survival instincts?

Dex-chan lover
Eye-glass dude will probably become part of the MC's simp group because he will find out he will grow more if he learns from him (at least I am hopeful he is not an asswhole like the others in the story).
I just hope the whole 'he is a trash' premise would not be overused as the story proceeds.

Dex-chan lover
His mere existence there already bring a lot of attention, unwanted or otherwise. It just a matter if it is beneficial to himself.

Dex-chan lover
share more spoilers please
even tough the mc got the highest score, he got the lowest rank since the headmaster hate him

at least this elea teacher got his back and theres several unmentioned teacher that also support him

his friend in the school only limited to the girl + elea (elea manage to deduce he is the great sage), some student become his admirer but thats it, not in the sense of a friend

The main conflict in the wn is only fighting the witch of hatred, that he has defeated in his previous life (and reviving his dead sister) and winning the school tournament

elea suggest him to win the typical school tournament so he can stop the bullying on him, while in the fight some senior and teacher blatantly cheating to stop him

in the end at the final round the noble boy who lose before (with some power up from witch of hatred, the witch already got rid at this point btw) interrupted the fight, this make the headmaster panic. After the mc defeat the noble boy again, the headmaster only got slap on the wrist since mc forgive him and basically he still want to keep his title as the lowest rank

then mc got the audacity to say he is happy, and thats it. The end

Last edited:
Contributor
even tough the mc got the highest score, he got the lowest rank since the headmaster hate him

at least this elea teacher got his back and theres several unmentioned teacher that also support him

his friend in the school only limited to the girl + elea (elea manage to deduce he is the great sage)

The main conflict in the wn is only fighting the witch of hatred, that he has defeated in his previous life (and reviving his dead sister) and winning the school tournament

elea suggest him to win the typical school tournament so he can stop the bullying on him, while in the fight some senior and teacher blatantly cheating to stop him

in the end at the final round the noble boy who lose before (with some power up from witch of hatred, the witch already got rid at this point btw) interrupted the fight, this make the headmaster panic. After the mc defeat the noble boy again, the headmaster only got slap on the wrist since mc forgive him and basically say even commoner can become good magician

Jajajaj, seems this was the opera prima some japanese, and one very pedestrian, surprised it got a manga

thanks for the spoilers, that was a nice community service to us here

Dex-chan lover
Jajajaj, seems this was the opera prima some japanese, and one very pedestrian, surprised it got a manga

thanks for the spoilers, that was a nice community service to us here
my apologize before, but i have some revision which make the ending even become more ridiculous lmao

after the mc forgive the headmaster, he told him he want to keep his title as the lowest rank since he say this will help him with different pov compared to his previous life, he didnt say anything about even commoner can become good magician
the girls even told him is he even masochist with that wishes

and the noble boy didnt die, he only back to his territory and help his scummy father on protecting the territory from monster

Double-page supporter
If I get run over by Truck-kun I will make sure all will learn Japanese and cultivate rice and mayo and...
They still miss imperial Japan it seems but I guess anyone would miss not having to deal with the consequences of doing various unfogivable warcrimes (I really hope someone catches the reference)

Aggregator gang

his friend in the school only limited to the girl + elea (elea manage to deduce he is the great sage), some student become his admirer but thats it, not in the sense of a friend

in the end at the final round the noble boy who lose before (with some power up from witch of hatred, the witch already got rid at this point btw) interrupted the fight, this make the headmaster panic. After the mc defeat the noble boy again, the headmaster only got slap on the wrist since mc forgive him and basically he still want to keep his title as the lowest rank

Thank you. This decided me.

Dex-chan lover
It's trash. But I like trash. I look forward to watching how bad it gets.

Thanks for the translations. Please keep 'em comin'.

Dex-chan lover
The study of the Japanese language implies that they're either in Japan or Japan exists in their world.

Users who are viewing this thread