Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 1

bruh.... the pacing of the couple leaving and then boom... funeral
author... NO
just... no

Dex-chan lover
if only some female mc could kill her male lead early on.

im fine with domineering oneesan.

Very interesting choice of characters. Usually I would think an author would try to make it so that both characters misunderstand each other 50/50, but here it seems to place all the negative characterizations for the male lead.

EDIT: Came back, and there's sort of reasons for why he's like that, and he actually becomes a like-able character as expected in the next few chapters.

No way he says it’s the fault of the bride that she wanted to go to a honeymoon ASAP. I know he is like mourning n really depressed bc his brother literally just died but like, are u seriously blaming the fuckin bride for the accident?

Hopefully he doesn’t stay as a naive boy.

Group Leader
Pressin the big F for those poor parents of the original timeline lol. Both their kids dying within days of each other, brutal man

I don't like how the male lead blame the sister in law. But I say it's too early to tell about his personality.

Double-page supporter
Holy fucking shit. Imagine the first timeline with both sets of parents losing two children each. Let's just hope that timeline was pruned the second they died so the suffering could end there.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I could expect the dude to say that if he was a kid going to school, but he's supposed to be a grown male... I'm surprised the author dared give this the romance tag. I suppose it's expected since they can't go out with anyone their age anymore...

i have a feeling the magic lady was talking abt Da-ae and Han-eol and not abt their older siblings.... cause wherever they go together something crazy happens

ahh. How a navie ml. Like the brother-in-law ml. So naive. Even a noraml person know it's a incident. And also blame for fl's sister. How disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread