Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 18

Wow, she's nuts. Calculating too, considering how she screamed about it in front of the entire class. I hope he handles this shit like an adult since mentally, he IS one. High school drama doesn't last long, most people forget that shit. In my experience, crap like that comes and goes fast. At most, it'd be awkward during a reunion but that's it.

Contributor
What a bitch.

Hope he will reject this Thot fast and go for best girl.

Well, actually he is too much in a panic state, so maybe he will accept, only to be saved by Da-ae.

Contributor
Ugh, that bitch.

I am kinda afraid he'll actually go with her plan just to spare the main female lead the trouble the psycho threatened with. :/

Wtf. Here's another psycho😐

I hope he'll put his adult brain to use and handle this like an adult. Pleaseee don't simply accept the threat thinking there's no other options😧

I keep up with the raws and i knew she was cray cray buT I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS THIS MUCH OF A BITCH

Dex-chan lover
One thing that makes this interesting is the information difference. If this wasn't second time around for Da-ae, and she was actually hanging out with him because she was either going out with him or aiming to do so, she might be shocked and upset by this development--she'd be all "You never told me you were going out with someone!"
But as things are, that's not why she's hanging out with him (as far as she's figured out yet, anyway), she has memories of this manipulative creepy girl being manipulative and creepy, and also from her perspective whatever was happening between him and that girl was over in high school and basically unimportant except for The Incident. So whatever happens, her reactions will be coming from a totally different place than whatshername can reasonably expect.

Fed-Kun's army
this bitch fuckin crazy.... yo that means she was doing all of this to get back at da ae for some reason, including taking the guy that da ae liked cause obviously she never liked him

Fed-Kun's army
Oh she crazy crazy.
Please, please subvert my expectations and don't fall for it. I'm begging you ML 😩

Users who are viewing this thread