Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
He tried the skinship attack to divert her attention. It failed LOLOL
Many thanks

dunno about her friend but that blonde seems waaaay too nice

I wish this Manhwa had faster updates especially since the Manhua is A LOT farther ahead.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
haaaa it does feel ominous that things are going their way too easily right now, its like the timeline is toying with them before dealing the final blow. also, irritating that her sisters younger friend knows what shes doing is bad but is not stopping still. i tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but...

@Mongri ah wait, theres a manhua of this? like for real?

Hmm... so if the question is why did they go back eight years and not some other time then it's possible this isn't about them. It's about someone else.

If it really is about them then this question doesn't add anything new.

If it's about brother-in-law and sister-in-law's redo chance then Da-ae and Han-eol are messing things up. But the in-law's seem oblivious so that's probably not the case.

But if it isn't about any of them... This is the time when brother-in-law appeared in sister-in-law's life. This could be a redo chance for the stalker and sister-in-law. That nails blondie as the stalker. It all depends on a reveal of his inner viewpoint now. We just got the girl's inner thoughts and, while she's upset about something, she's not acting like stalker-to-lover material... ... and Da-ae and Han-eol are indeed messing things up if this is true.

What if going back in time was actually for Han-eol Da-ae to fix THEIR relationship? What if this time around, it's either of them that's in danger of dying or getting seriously harmed... 🤔

Group Leader
this webtoon is completed in korea. we're trying to get this updated as fast as we can but each chapter is so LONG and they talk A LOT. they're literally double the length of the average.
like i would think i've finished tling one chapter but turns out i'm on page 6 of 13 fffffffffffff

Well now I'm sure the girl is not the stalker but it did seem like she was the one who put the photos in Mirims bag. But it could be opposite too. That actually she was trying to take them out

Group Leader
@mongri this manhwa is a lot more difficult to translate than your typical manhwa. They speak in essays (longer to TL), the pages are long (more to clean) , there's a lot of talking (i.e. Longer to TS), complex sentences (longer to TL and pr) , I could go on with reasons for why this manhwa takes more much time to scanlate than your typical modern manhwa.

our wonderful translator and staff make these releases happen for you in their spare time while juggling real life responsibilities. we really are trying to put out releases for this series as fast as we can. we would really love to catch up to the raws of this manhwa (it's completed in Korea), but we aren't paid to do this and are not full time scanlators. Instead of complaining about the release speed, please consider joining us and helping us out so that we could get your favorite series out faster.

whaa I got the feeling that they went back 8 years back since its the time her sister meets the stalker?? and they are having this misunderstanding that they have to stop their siblings from getting together since its the same time their siblings meet?

thank you translators for the update, we all love you <3

Tbh I agree with to some degree Da-ae.... but really this whole thing is complex af and nothing is really definitive

Group Leader
Things are relatively peaceful now but I can't help but feel that a huge mess is incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread