Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 45

he's my ideal type T.T side note da ae is seriously so disciplined she's able to take cheat days on her diet even... if i cheat even one day it all goes downhill T.T

Awwwwww this manhwa is sooooo gooood!!!! I love reading about the main characters

Contributor
Big bro is just so pure.

She's right, she should be ashamed to think he was a weirdo you cant find someone else like him easily.

honestly prefer the Bro x Sis (oof that sounds weird) side of this story wayyyy more than the main couple. But this shit was cute.

I’m rooting for both couples! Unnie and big bro’s moments always hit my right in the feels. I can’t wait to find out who the stalker is and if they had any connection the accident that kills unnie and bro in the past timeline.

Group Leader
In webtoon land he's fine, but man does he throw up some real red flags if this were real life.

Probs and unpopular opinion lol, but Han-eol has always kinda rubbed me the wrong way the way he continually dismisses Da-ae's opinions and beliefs and then love bombs her after to get back on her good side.

Users who are viewing this thread