Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 45

Damnnnnn, nothing is as romantic as mature conversation lmao. But so happy that they’ve apologised!
It seems that the older sister is understanding the older bro better now, and it’s pretty sweet too.

Aggregator gang
aww that shit TOO CUTE LMFAO these mfs needa STOP right there IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

AHHH THAT CLIFFHANGER I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW ITS GETTING ROMANTIC UP IN THIS BITCHBBBBDHD

This is a really nice development. It's good to see the characters reflect on their actions and adjust their point of views.

@Purplelibraryguy I know. It was a sarcastic joke meant to highlight their maturity 😄😅
Maybe I should've rephrased it better,

Aren't they too mature for mere high school students? EMERGENCY MEETING!

GOD I LOVE BOTH THESE COUPLES THE WAY THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER THE WAY THEY JUST LOOK AT EACH OTHER I JUST LOVE IT.

Oh they’re gonna bang out their differences. Which is weird, cause they’re teens, but they aren’t really teens. Sooooooooo...

😊😊the way Haneol dressed up for her and is going to cook for her and swooped in right after saying a bunch of mature sweet stuff 😍.
Love character development!

I have honestly tried to make a duam account and link my card and failed. I haven’t loved a series so much that I just wanted to give the author money directly so hard.

If anyone has a way to do so please DM me.

It’s refreshing to see our two fave idiots act like the adults they are mentally, even if they’re in their teens and their brains have gone back to not being completely developed, it’s nice to see them being rational and talk it out once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread