Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 46

lmao, and then it's going to be revealed that she's her little sis
thanks for the new chapter ^-^

She’s gonna be like “ I was stalking my sister to find my sister’s stalker 😀”

Lemme guess, sunbae is two timing her, prolly he accepted the best friend's confession yet he doesn't like her. Dude was the stalker and tried to frame gu jong,to eliminate rival in love or out of jealousy or just find him obnoxious and decide to do that. He is a yandere, from his obsessive and cunning nature. Gu jong who was framed dont like it, and tried to do something stupid since he was the one who gets the short end of the stick. Da ae will confess that she is mirim's sister and prolly said she was stalking the stalker out of panic. Then, if mirim found out about it she'll ask why she stalk her since "how come did she know i was stalked?" Yes, i'm aware she told her thru the phone, but we still dont know since when the best friend knows about it, if she said to mirim it's from the beginning, ooh boi, it'll get more complicated. Because why did da ae stalked her even before the stalker incident happened, what's her motive? If it does happen like that, it'll get more ugly after that...

So, the stalker is Mirim's boyfriend. His attitudes towards her before and after she got the job made shows that a lot.
That guy is really nuts.

So it's pretty much confirmed now the bf is the stalker, hints are dropped here and there.

& Lmao this misunderstanding at the end.

Yay! It looks like the details of what happened at the festival will land in Da-ae's lap in 3...2...

@All-is-fine I'm pretty sure the entire friend group already knows they're dating so if the friend knew that, then she wouldn't confess to the guy, let alone go out with him.

Users who are viewing this thread