Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 46

the boyfriends the stalker
no mirim noona no bf/lover should be so overbearing and controlling out of “love” thats a 🚩

I mean it's obvious the boyfriend (sunbae) is the stalker from his attitude. Excessive phone call, then taking her home everyday (which was normal in relationship but not after the excessive phone call), i kinda have a feeling he is shady from the start i dunno why though...

okay i think we’re all getting weird vibes from her bf, even if he’s not the stalker and it’s someone else his behavior is crossing the line into creepy. you don’t call someone excessively like that cause you miss them, the only time i’ve ever seen someone call that much is because they were panicked they were hurt which was was in cases of parents to their children. she isn’t a child you need to worry over she’s at work, if he’s not the stalker which i doubt it’s still controlling behavior and it needs to stop.

Dex-chan lover
Lmaoooo
She got ousted as the stalker first pfthahahahhah
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder who is the stalker because I think its either the girl or the boy. At first I thought it was the girl but now I think its the boy because of his clingy behavior.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder who is the stalker because I think its either the girl or the boy. At first I thought it was the girl but now I think its the boy because of his clingy behavior.

Honestly Mirim should've just turned her phone off during work. Would've made him realise she's not going to pick up when it's work no matter what. Also I've started thinking that it's definitely the boyfriend here

Girl, that's a major red flag coming from your bf...Also is it just me or did he just guilt trip her and use that opportunity for his self-interest even more ???

Contributor
Cant wait to see Mirim alone.
Her current Boyfriend is toxic.

At first I suspected the current bf to be the stalker 'cause he was overbearing even when they weren't dating still but then the girl started doing weird stuff (when she met the touchy sunbae it threw me off) so I thought the two were acting together to frame the sunbae, then Mirim started going out with him and they were so cute at first so I discarded the thought altogether but now I'm positive it's him... He's creepy yikes

uh i read the raw when its still ongoing and the stalker is actually
the bf (and we've seen the major red flag from his behavior here)
but since i dont understand korean and only skimmed thru pages i dont really understand what happenedddd

I made the mistake of clicking on the link to the raws, and just looking at the little chapter pictures has me interested and wanting to read the next chapters so bad!😭 why did I do that to myself?!

this is a really well made chapter, there's a juxtaposition of the 2 couples,
making how bad the sister's couple looked

Dex-chan lover
@Krisskross: She probably met with the touchy senior to confront him about the stalking, after she saw the photos on Mirim's bag on the festival (likely she was not the ine who put them there). I'm inclined to think she likes the older sister and she's trying to help but she's kinda misguided.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation!!!

haneol is so cute with da-ae. when he's not being stubborn, he takes care of da-ae as if it's the most natural thing: feeding her, kneeling in front of her to kiss her hand, tying up her hair, taking revenge for her (???? so sweet lol), appeasing da-ae when she plays mock-upset. it's those little things he does when he isn't thinking that shows he cares.

Thank you! I'm so mad. I wanted to read a completed manga so I filtered out completed and fell in love with this BUT IT'S NOT COMPLETED. :( Glad I clicked on it still.

Users who are viewing this thread